How smrt is NYSpeed?

I did poorly on the SAT but did really good on the ACT and ASVAB

What did I sit on? I don’t get it.

1. took it once, BTW I think alot of people on here lied.

You also did quite positively on the H-test.

no.

lol.

I don’t know most of the posters… Who is living fantasies here? Let’s call them out.

Almost all of my friends scored 1100-1400 in high school. I was one of the lowest of them all. :cry:

Actually no I didnt. but you can have some of my :suckoff:if you want.

Good point - I almost forgot that TheRussian has herpes.

lol the ASVAB. You would take that seriously.
I had all 99’s on that except for like 2 sections. The one thing I remember was i had a 43rd percentile for guys on the mechanical section, then they show you the one for the opposite sex. Sure enough, it was a 99 on the female side. :lol:

theres some SH ppl here that can vouch for me on the SAT side of things, I was a nerd in HS. :redface:

My SAT was 1040 but my ACT was a 30

Based off NYS posting…

<900 Schema

1000-1100 boardjnky4, GA2002GT2, The_Russian

1100-1200 9c1, CrazyLT1, focusinprogress, misteroman$$$, notch-dc5, OneFastMonkey, psphinx81, RedrRocket, turbo ls1 ss

1200-1300 Eazy716, evolve, fbrendan, FuzzyFish, Gus, IntegLS94, newman, ryanmcell, sweet89s13, theblue, Willybeen

1300-1400 2TurboZ, 95Z28, beautfldsastr427, Fry, justa4door, LZ, originalsin, sureshot!, Zong, zwarbyt

1400-1500 Avatar, ILCisDEAD, JayS, Muscle50, skatanic28

1500+ Joe, Silver, SkunkApe

lol

lol. idk.

1. Took it once, wish i had taken it again since I knew what some of my friends scored.

A Test to show how well one does at standardized tests… hmmm… Wonder why a lot of the “upper-echelon” schools are not even using it anymore…

I think I was an 11xx something, don’t remember, too damn long ago (11+ years).

Personally, most people who I know who got great scores, also did great in school, but either flopped completely in industry or became useless managers who “THINK” they know what’s going on. (Not saying this is completely true, but something I’ve personally noticed a trend with).

where is the choice for “it was too long ago and i forgot” :slight_smile: I want to say 1200 or something like that though

Did you have the answers taped to the brim of your hat?

For the most part I can agree with that statement, simply because a lot of the people in high school who I recall doing really well I haven’t kept in contact with since.

A girl I graduated with received a 1510 SAT and 34 ACT accepted into MIT, blah blah blah. Failed out first semester, came home to the local college to become a high school guidance counselor. Yet a few of my friends in highschool who were average around 1100-1300 went on to some impressive careers.

It’s just a test with a number to help some college board justify the reason to give you a scholarship. When in the end it boils down to the person who actually has a desire in life to achieve better rather than let a test tell them they are better.

1390…no studying…and sick as a dog.

I hated the day I had to take that test, whipped through as much as I could then bounced