HOW TO: convert new civic SI to MUGEN

So why didn’t they just steal the car. How much time did they spend taking all those parts off? Rookies…:meh2:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:21,topic:38609"”]

So why didn’t they just steal the car. How much time did they spend taking all those parts off? Rookies…:meh2:

[/quote]

seriously and they missed tons of good shit… suspension, spoiler, arm rest, im sure the rest of the interior has minor things that are rare

i love they took the mugen badge but not the grill

[quote=“camarojoe,post:21,topic:38609"”]

[/quote]

there is no way to trace the wheels and the seats to any other car. oh ya and shit shift knob

[quote=“jkucz28,post:24,topic:38609"”]

there is no way to trace the wheels and the seats to any other car. oh ya and shit shift knob

[/quote]

Yea, but grab the car and get the rest of the good shit off it. Parts is parts. Not that I condone stealing cars, but those crooks were weaksauce. Anyone can steal wheels, seats, and an emblem.

Watch, they put them on a Dodge Neon

they are gonna get some finger prints off of the jackstandssss

[quote=“MicaH,post:26,topic:38609"”]

they are gonna get some finger prints off of the jackstandssss

[/quote]

dealerships never go that far, they just claim it on the insurance

[quote=“camarojoe,post:25,topic:38609"”]

Yea, but grab the car and get the rest of the good shit off it. Parts is parts. Not that I condone stealing cars, but those crooks were weaksauce. Anyone can steal wheels, seats, and an emblem.

Watch, they put them on a Dodge Neon

[/quote]

You’re not a real thief until you steal 3 front bumpers off new F-350s in the back lot of West Herr. Those are huge bumpers, and I imagine they would be a bitch to take off in a dark dirt lot:P Honorable mention goes to the guy who stole the rear wheels off 2 Explorers to make a set, but left 2 brand new floor jacks underneith.

[quote=“95xbird,post:10,topic:38609"”]

This has happened at West Herr Toyota a few times.The Scion Wheel seem to be a big hit over there.

[/quote]

I’ve heard about this…Fucking sad.

Our new car inventory lot is WAYYYY in back at the willyville dealership. I’m suprised it doesn’t happen more often there.

That’s so sad.

Thats too bad. I had no idea this happened so often.

Its sad how people are. At the auto show people were stealing shift knobs off the acura’s and honda’s also.

[quote=“JustinH,post:31,topic:38609"”]

Thats too bad. I had no idea this happened so often.

Its sad how people are. At the auto show people were stealing shift knobs off the acura’s and honda’s also.

[/quote]

Most of the dealerships take them off before the auto show just to keep this from happening.

they don’t take the suspension as well? lmao

they use milk crates in Lowell, MA.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1006/544030971_0828e0dcd1_o.jpg

sorry about the bad pic, it was taken with my phone.

When i first started at n.town lexus people were stealing cat. convertors of the new lexus lot :rofl: unfuckinbelievable!

[quote=“airhead,post:28,topic:38609"”]

Honorable mention goes to the guy who stole the rear wheels off 2 Explorers to make a set, but left 2 brand new floor jacks underneith.

[/quote]

they probably stole the floor jacks too