How to Find Hotel on Long Trip

i hope wherever you are staying has lots of tarps and tampons to lay out for you

So this was basically a thread to let everyone know youre moving south. Your question is ridiculous.

How so? I’m surprised Google or any other map site has yet to offer a feature where you click somewhere on your route and google pulls up hotels within a set radius.

god forbid you plan ahead

This^

Someone can close this up.

There are literally tens of thousands of signs in this country dedicated to hotels.

RETARD ALERT

Maybe RPI has a class about finding hotels on highways or something you could take.

retard ITT

HOPEFULLY THERE ARE ALSO ESTABLISHMENTS TO REFILL YOUR PETROL AND TO PURCHASE RATIONS ALONG THE WAY.

Goto Priceline.com Use the name your own price feature. Pick a halfway point and save some cash.

I’m already gonna stay with some friends in VA, but thanks for that, I’ll remember it should I be driving back up to visit anyone.

Dude I fucking LOL’d at this.

Kids so smart he’s stupid.

See below:

Drove to South Carolina and back without sleeping. Even stopped in Maryland to shop at some outlets, didn’t even take the fastest route.

Sleep at a hotel? WTFPUSSYASSEDSHITISTHAT

People measuring their dicks ITT.

Did this once traveling to Rochester from Herkimer with no sleep whatsoever. Drove back afterwards as well. No sleep and all in one day.

:lol

I do Selkirk to Glenmont every day yo. There and back. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.