How To Get Girls: 101

if i submit that for a resume at your place, will that get me the job :slight_smile:

I must say itā€™s a pretty good write-upā€¦ I was expecting well something along the comment of ā€œbitches aint shitā€ā€¦ so bone em and runā€¦
but seems pretty goodā€¦ A lil inconsistant on the be yourself partā€¦ but that can be explained as how you approach and initiate a conversation vs landing a date / having an entire conversation or two.

Alot of people on thier high horses in this thread. I think itā€™s pretty humorous for people to point out, nit pick and whatnot about Beckā€™s thread even though they too are probably guilty of the exact same behavior.

ā€œAll Women are Psychos
All Men are Assholesā€

do it NOW

we just fired a guy who failed his background check and they are looking to fill the position real quickā€¦ send me your resume tooā€¦ i sent you a pm

Stay on topic fellasā€¦ You can do this in PMā€™sā€¦

Interesting readā€¦some valid points to be taken.

if you wanna get with a girl stuff a tube sock down your pants and parade around the mall!!!

ā€¦see thats where im fucked, I got an awsome sence of humor and i can make anybody laugh, unfortunatly I am lacking in the confidance dept.

blahā€¦ he isnt doing anything so ā€œdifferentā€ā€¦ girls are into the whole emo trend right now. Girl pants / pink / tattoos / hip bones are things girls crave on that site. Any skinny kid with these things, and half an ounce of personality/confidence will get girls on there.

confidence + charism + humor > things you canā€™t change about yourselfā€¦ but being good looking helps.

charisma is not something you can fake. If your faking it, you have it.
confidence is something that you can get pretty easily.
humor is also impossible to fake. If you can pretend to be funny, chances are your actually funny. Unless you copy other peopleā€™s jokes constantly or say stupid shit that makes people laugh at you.

to a certain extent. some people are just total chauncers. i feel bad for these people.

my point was that things like your body type or your ugly face arent really going to inhibit your chances ALL that much. I know this kid who ALWAYS bitches about how he canā€™t get girls. ā€œDude, I am so ugly, so no girls like meā€. I try explaining it to himā€¦ what they dont like is his bad attitude, not his fucking squirley face.

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8308/bigfucknface.gif

:wtf:

I hate that more than anything in the world

-Cheater-

Being ugly does not help. But if your ugly, smokey bars help a lot.

damn you new york state legislature!!!

lolā€¦ judging by the last 5 bars I was in I thought that got re-calledā€¦

fucking smokers.

they were telling people not to smoke at the pinkā€¦ the goddamn pink. weird.

We would eat someone alive if they strolled in here with a pink shirt / pooped collar. Granted, our office is only business casual, but that would just be retarded. It amazes me how people dont understand professionalism.

That includes people that only come to work to ā€œtry to hook-upā€. Some kids here think itā€™s easy pickinā€™s just cause some broad is stuck in the office with them for 8-10 hours. :gotme:

Mon - Thur we are shirt/tie shine your shoes. Friday is business casualā€¦ and there are 2 guys here who feel the need to pop their collars. They stopped doing that after we had a talk.