How to hack a Coke machine

I want to try this but at the same time I hate Diet coke.

why? after reading the article it said you cant get free drinks or anything, but you can see how many were purchased and get other uselesss info…

[quote=“Supraman,post:2,topic:26083"”]

why? after reading the article it said you cant get free drinks or anything, but you can see how many were purchased and get other uselesss info…

[/quote]

Werd… no frii drinks, no care

I think there is a way to get free coke though, I have red it elsewhere. I will try to find it again.

not from this style machine…from the ones with the large window displays and little conveyor belts that went up and down the row got your drink and then slid it out a little trap door to you…

basically you purchased a drink and held the trap door closed, it would then think it didn’t give you a drink and go get another one.

im way too lazy to find link.

but it involved purchasing

[quote=“OfficerK,post:5,topic:26083"”]

not from this style machine…from the ones with the large window displays and little conveyor belts that went up and down the row got your drink and then slid it out a little trap door to you…

basically you purchased a drink and held the trap door closed, it would then think it didn’t give you a drink and go get another one.

[/quote]

like in knox hall at UB? ZONG go try this

How to hack a coke machine = Gay

How to walk like a DIVA = FUCKING BAD ASS

i saw this on my google homepage…

if u guys like wierd diy’s i suggest u do it

EDIT: i see ILC already has it, cause i have the walk like a diva up today too

There is also a code that gets you thousands of dollars from an ATM. Certain local people have found that once is good, 2 times is great, third time is not so good. His court date is pending. He probably won’t be around for a while.

^lol ?!

why not just put on a mask to cover your identity?

is the code 9 - 1 - 1 ? :wink:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:10,topic:26083"”]

^lol ?!

why not just put on a mask to cover your identity?

is the code 9 - 1 - 1 ? :wink:

[/quote]

3rd time he forgot to mask his plate. lol

i know how to hack one,

2:10 in

[quote=“OfficerK,post:5,topic:26083"”]

[/quote]

I’ve never heard of that before.Mind explaining it a lil more:snky: NM Youtube FTW
D