how to hook up greddy cut controller

hey guys i got a greddy speed limiter cut controller nissan5n-1 it has a 4 wire harness red black green white- red and black i assume is power, where do i hook up the green and white ? i tried to locate a manual online but cant find it, let me know what you guys think

by the way my car is a 89 nissan 240sx ka24e

Adam - Seen Bomb Shit… says:
black goes to ecu ground
red goes to ecu power
the one with the different connector on it is the output and the one with the same connector on iit as the power and grond was seed in
yellow/green on the ecu
try that and get back to me

do you guys think the output he means is the wire that goes to the speedo ? and the seed in is what comes from the speed sensor on the tranny ? is that the big fucking sensor thing ?

yea cut the speed wire

speed in on one

speed out on the other

im pretty sure thats how she works

so theres 2 wires to the ecu, one goes form speed sensor to ecu, other one from ecu to speedo, i cut(unhook) them from the ecu and hook them up to the ones on controller?

http://xs71.xs.to/pics/06102/greddycut.jpg

??

Sasha is right…

you cut the speed wire and the green wire “from the speed cut control” goes to the Speed Signal Wire and then you attach the White Wire back to the other end of the Speed Signal Wire…

All your doing is take the speed signal into the “Controller” tricking it, then sending it to the ECU

I’m just not 100% sure “if Green or White goes 1st” but my buddy has one wired up to his Harness and its not in the car so I’ll check it out and let you know a.s.a.p

Jeff

[/quote]

so the basically tranny speed sensor wire -> greddy controller -> ecu ?
thanks! let me know asap.

looked at the ecu, not sure anymore… anyone ?

ok so i checked my codes today i got code 55 everythings ok so than i reset my ecu jstu in case and proceeded to look for the wire, theres more than one yellow/green stripe wire

http://xs75.xs.to/pics/06140/DSC04118.JPG

you cant see it in the pic, but theres 2

i have a number 10 ecu if anyone has a pinout

ok so I tap into the wire that goes from tranny SPEED SENSOR to ECU ? am I correct ? there are two wires that go to speed sensor, I am going to tap into it underneath the car by the tranny hence I cant find it in the harness by the ECU, which of the two wires should I tap into ? would this work ok ?