How to make DVD-Audio disks?

So I have been racking the hours trying to find a way yo do this. Basically use a DVD-R 4.3gb disk, so that it reads as a larger capacity CD-R. I know the CD player can support this, but I cannot find a legit way to get it created. I have tried Ulead, Xilisoft, and some custom GUI one. Everyone comes up with some kind of error, before even attempting to make the ISO. Any help is appreciated.

http://www.acuraworld.com/forums/f72/burning-cd-audio-tracks-dvd-acura-42856/

But you probably already saw that

I didnt see that specfic thread yet, so Im going to read through it.

They list that same Adobemans GUI which I tried and cant get it to work, and then DiscWelderBronze, which I am torrenting now lol

Let me know how you make out. I wanted a tech package acura forever and not being able to find disks made me not pursue it.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Perhaps a program like UltraISO will work? I can host the installer if you want.

Im trying to make DVD-Audio disks to play in the factory sound system in my 04 Acura TL. So far what I have accomplished is converting some mp3 to wav files, and using ‘Audio DVD Creator’ made an ISO and burned that to a DVD-R. The torrent I found for DiskWelder was garbage, so still going to try that. Also found ‘Cirlinca Solo’ which is a $50 program, but has a trial, that I can make 5 of these DVD-A with. So anyways I have yet to test the first one, as it thunder and lightning out, and quite frankly Im scared to wheel to my car lol.

So using ‘Audio DVD Creator’ to make the ISO also failed. Deck said “Disk Format” and spit it back out at me. So going to try the Solo program now. Nearly every thread I have found on this is atleast 2 years old, this is a dead technology it seems, like betamax or HDDVD.

Been awhile since I’ve done this but in nero there is a Jukebox Disc option

something like that

You add files, click burn… done… No iso bullshti you burn it just like a normal audio CD, but you can make folders etc and add obviously a shit ton more songs

^ Nice. I will have to look at it, this pc came with Nero 7 I think.

I did get the Solo program to work flawlessly, but its limited to 5 disks on the 30 day trial, and Im not paying $99 for it. :ninja Its dumb though, that the Acura headunit doesnt goto the next group on the DVD-A, you have to hold SCAN+RPT for a solid 3 seconds or so before it will change, otherwise it just goes to the next disk in the changer.

Why are you going though the trouble of making a DVD audio over a CD?
sound quality? capacity? I can see the point if its a single slot but you have a 6 disk…
not bashing just confused as to why you would spend all this time making a dvd audio lol

Plus, with Bluetooth audio streaming and other tech we have these days I’ve never seen anyone using DVD as a audio source

Yes the sound quality is better, its basically a WAV file that is like 40mb a song, but also the capacity. I dont want to have a cd binder in the car or a gay visor holder. So I can fit just about all my music on six 4.7gb DVD-A. Thats about it really. I like tech stuff, and I have a lot of free time :lol

I use Nero for all my audio/video needs. Great program.