how yah doin

New to the forum. I have a 82 Z28 that is in the works im from Mount Pleasant and work at SONY

welcome!

:stuck_out_tongue:

welcome:beer:

so whats in progress for the 82?

When I bought it there was a crossfire injection 305 in it so I ripped it out and put a 350 goodwrench engine in it but it kept overheating so my girlfriend bought me another 350 out of a big truck some guy down in Dawson. I had it so I put a bigger cam in it from summit and double roller timing chain. I have a Holley contender intake edelbrock 650 cfm carb and headmen heddars. I found full length headers from headmen on ebay and plan to buy them and run true duals with dumps

Originally posted by fstcmaroz28
When I bought it there was a crossfire injection 305 in it so I ripped it out and put a 350 goodwrench engine in it but it kept overheating so my girlfriend bought me another 350 out of a big truck some guy down in Dawson. I had it so I put a bigger cam in it from summit and double roller timing chain. I have a Holley contender intake edelbrock 650 cfm carb and headmen heddars. I found full length headers from headmen on ebay and plan to buy them and run true duals with dumps

sounds like a decent setup

auto? manny?

what rear gears you goin w/?

after the first engine swap still had the th200 in it but it went so I put a turbo 350 and 373 gears in it still limited slip posi spider gears chipped

welcome :slight_smile:

Originally posted by fstcmaroz28
after the first engine swap still had the th200 in it but it went so I put a turbo 350 and 373 gears in it still limited slip posi spider gears chipped

i would be suprised if you hit 14’s:

:smiley: :smiley:

I quess this is BJ spank_me and dont use my how u doin saying u fucker:D Rock On fellow Mullet owner

Originally posted by OrangeSS
I quess this is BJ spank_me and dont use my how u doin saying u fucker:D Rock On fellow Mullet owner

post pics of g/f :smiley:

Welcome

:confused: no its not BJ

Originally posted by Shaggy
:confused: no its not BJ
wrong bj shag!!!:confused:

oh damn too many Blow Jobs out there :stuck_out_tongue:

I Rock On fellow Mullet owner
:bigok: :rofl:

I’ll be posting some pics of my girl friend in the next couple of days :sex: so check back even though u already know her kolar

Oh yeah and as for shag I guess this will be one more blow job :bj: u wont be able to get . You will just have to beat your meat :op: take your 5 slow and shove it:D

You need to get that car together, I wanna see what it’ll do

probably wont beat the gtp i take that back i’ll know it wont give it a year or two:D