Howie's Avatar > *

I have some C64 emulator (Frodo) for my Palm. It sucks most of the time, but I actually had it running Impossible Mission - voice synth and all… “Another visitor. Stay awhile. Stayyyy forevvvaaahhhh!”

damn impossible mission!!!

i want all those games! friday nights are awesome !

:lol:

was that damien rice?

Currently trying to put music to avatar…

DESTROY HIM, MY ROBOTS!!!

aww man, you guys are making me miss c64 :frowning: haha maybe i’ll have to dig it up and play it.

anyone remember the bruce lee game :tup:

I’ve got the Bruce Lee game. I still liked International Karate Fighter better:

http://62.168.142.47/~lemon/games/screenshots/full/international_karate_03.gif

Maybe I’ll load that up tonight.

I always liked Break Street and Break Dance. :slight_smile:

what about ghetto blaster or ghostbusters?

i am gonna learn that dance and do it at a nyspeed meet.

just got around to downloading this shit… haha how awesome

thanks rick

what was that one 3dish ninja game :X

Two awesome games. I managed to beat Ghostbusters, but Ghettoblaster was damn near impossible to beat. I got to the final tape that I needed to deliver, but the streets were so filled with tone-deaf walkers, cops and psycho killers that I could never get enough dancing before either dying, getting my blaster smashed or getting arrested.

The only bad thing about that one was once you learned how to do that lunge punch to the gut, you could win pretty easily.

Bruce Lee and all of the other games that that company (Datasoft, I think?) did were awesome. There was Conan, the Goonies, Zorro, and a couple others. The only one I managed to beat was Bruce Lee.

Impossible Mission was another great platform game. I beat the first one, but Impossible Mission 2 was much more difficult. Never quite got that far in that one.

:bump:

i cant get the c64 i downloaded working! i want to play kareteka and impossible mission and a bunch of other games, but :tdown: i guess im incompetent

i also wanted to play motezuma’s revenge and conan and a different type of game ‘transylvania’ but those were for an old apple ][ which i cant get working either : /

help and ill invite you to a :snky: wet party

Well, apparently CCS64 now costs money, at least for the Windows version. I may see if I can come up with some kind of DOS boot that I can run it off of, as I just located all my old disk images that I had.

Also finally figured out how to get M.U.L.E. running on Atari800Win. Going to play some now, in fact. :slight_smile:

I need to lean how do that avitar dance, so at the next meet I can tear it up old school vanilla ice style…

Actually, I think Rick would look better doin it…

BTW, CCS64 version 2.0 seems to run ok under win2k, but 3.0 needs DirectX9, which I refuse to install on my machine. 2.0 runs, but I get no sound.