MEMORY 2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz- 2DIMMs edit
HARD DRIVE 250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™ edit
OPTICAL DRIVE 48X CD-RW/ DVD Combo Drive edit
VIDEO CARD Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6150 graphics GPU edit
SOUND Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio edit
KEYBOARD & MOUSE Dell USB Keyboard and Dell Optical USB Mouse edit
FLOPPY & MEDIA READER No Floppy Drive Included edit
MODEM & WIRELESS Internal PCI 802.11g Wireless Network Card

859 minues the 300 i sold my PC for. gotta love the 22 inch monitor.

who/where should I look for virus protection???
This is just a pc to surf the web, do little things for my small business etc. no gaming pc or anythign like that. let me know if I should add or change anything. I may price a different model, what options should I really look for??? I know atleast 1 gig of ram but what else. My dell 4500s is working fine but my sister in law is looking for a PC so I said why not sell it to her. My system is 5-6 years old.

A little pricey for what you’re getting. I just built one with slightly better specs for about $600, however you get a Dell warranty so if anything breaks you’re all set.

I have no problem running Vista on mine.

yeah, i heard vista can be a bitch? any truth to that?

I am going to spec out a differnt model, this one is def over kill for what i need.

shit… you could probably piece together a computer for yourself for a few hundred bucks if you’re only going to be using it for little things.

shitty. don’t get a Dell…

A tad pricey, but otherwise seems solid if you want something simple to work with and not worry about.

It’s a bit more than if you were to build it yourself but I think the processor & video card are on the lower end. You won’t have as long of a service life compared to a machine with higher end components. You’ll probably be looking to upgrade again in 2-3 years where as if you build a nicer machine and pay a few hundred more you can extend that to maybe 4-5 years. Plus you don’t get a DVD burner. 2gigs of memory is nice though.

However those monitors are the shit. I bought two of them for $300 a piece shipped off Ebay in June (dual 22’s rock). Then my friend bought two 24’s just to spite me.

like a Mac? :ohyeah: