HSD Coil Overs - REVIEW

Try fortune auto, they offer custom valving and can be rebuilt in the US. Price is pretty much bang on with stance.

Just curious ive had mine installed in my supra for about 6 months but haven’t drove it yet what are the chances of them blowing by just sitting? if they are shot on the first test drive i going to literally fly to Australia and smash the windows out at HSD headquarters

ive had them for a 6 months i play with rear shocks based on how much shit i got in my trunk (trunk is my storage box). they came installed on the car but i had to et them out and mount them properly. and install the boots. no problem at all. will be corner balancing as soon as a friend get scales. note: on s14: the rear shocks when on last few threads of the bottom cup and with 2 threads of pew-load, are about and 1-1.5 inch lower than stock height.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

this is what i mean about a friend with scales btw http://www.tatuajesxd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dragon-scales-tattoo.jpg