HUD homes...

Any idea what you need to do or who you need to get ahold of to buy one?

I’ve heard that it’s really easy to get a mortgage through HUD but realistically, what are the requirements? I know it differs from state to state.

I found a nice (read:commercially viable) property that’s for sale through HUD but I’m not really too sure how to go about buying it. If anyone knows, please give me some information…

dunno juist watch use to od alot of repair work/plumbing when they would get taken over…

poeple have a tendency to poor cement down the drains and destroy all the pipes that cant be easly noticed by a home inspector…untill your moved in and useing alot of water and uh no…

you can get a mortgage for a hud home from any bank or lending institution that does mortgages, you just need to contact the realtor for the house.

cool. thanks…and yeah, i intend to both inspect the house myself and have it done professionally before i buy.

i’m in the process of buying a hud home right now… they took it off teh market the day before i looked at it myself… its on the market under 1/2 price for non profit agancies… as soon as thats over i have a bid waiting to go in at 26500 for a 60k house… money maker! either way you usually have to act fast with these

there are real eastate agencies that specialized in HUD homes…my boss bought one a few years ago to make into a office/house for his son whikle he went to duquense

maybe I’m missing something here but wtf is a HUD home?

urband development… you did miss something, you’re from the north hills!!! lol

He did miss something…wait…I’m from the north hills too?!

Anyway…found a property today…needs work x 10 but its not lacking in potential…