Huge Paintball Sale! Angel Speed + Dye UL PMR Paintball & GearBag Sale!

EVERYTHING ELSE SOLD!

All i have left is the angel and some assorted gear like podpack, pods, cleaning gear. Lets get this stuff outa here! I’ll do 200$ for the Angel and aforementioned leftovers!

Angel Speed

1.4 turn SP on/off

Asking Price: 200

Included: Marker, stock barrel, small tube of Angel Love Juice
Halo and Tank are NOT included

Assorted Lube

Included with respective markers of course.

Looking for LOCAL GTA sale only! If you’re outside the GTA I may meet for extra cash.

647 502 5938

-Cal

best place to sell this stuff will be here www.tdotballers.com

theres a couple good deals here, id suggest not using the hater marmalade on the pmr though, it swells o-rings instead of tightening them like you would want. GLWS angel looks in great shape, plus it has the 45 deg. frame instead of the crap 90 lol also has stock laser eyes in it, both great guns for starters

Thanks for the kind words and no worries i posted on tdot before i posted here.

Edit: both crossfire tanks are gone! Let them go for cheap!

wow great prices. Too bad I’m only dropping money into my car and even though my setup is old, I’m quite happy with it.

Ya these prices are retarded aggressive! I’ve already sold the JT flexes, the Dye ArmPads and the 2 crossfire tanks!

hmm I guess nobody has an AC anymore for those FREAK barrels ? I remember that kit being CRAZY gangster! laying down straight up streamss!

Uhhh alot of guns are ac threaded. All higher grade guns are ac threaded, any dye gun and egos use ac threading.

yea ac threads are the most commonly used. and yea that freak kit worked awesome match your exact barrel bore size to your paint so you can have it shoot to your specs

LOL shows how long I’ve been out of the paintball scene =
I should be ashamed, I have an ego…-_-

BUMP!

bump

bump!

BUMP! MASSIVE UPDATE ON ORIGINAL POST!

ALL MY GEAR FOR 1 PRICE! CHEAP!

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

BUMP! MASSIVE UPDATE ON ORIGINAL POST!

ALL MY GEAR FOR 1 PRICE! CHEAP!

BUMP!

how much for just the shocker lube?

BUMP!

I remember when the Angels was “the gun to have” it was like the Bughatti of paintball guns every paintball teen wanted one! such a good price

GLWS

bump!

Bump

bump! I still have this angeL!