Speedball gun and gear for sale - $500 Negotiable

I have a PMR w/upgrades and tons of extra gear, everything to get you on the field. $900 worth of gear.

I’ve tried writing everything out at least twice before but its not working out for some reason and i’m getting frustrated so just email me at
b.korbak-lum@hotmail.com for any information.

Price is negotiable, throw me your offers.

Bump, everything you need here

bump.

also have:
dye jersey
invert pants
vforce grillz
sick stuff

electronic grip?hopper?tank?

its electronic, i’m not sure what you mean by electronic grip, its not an ultralite frame if thats what you mean.

just a regular steel air tank, not sure how good its holding up
viewloader force hopper, gets the job done

the wiring harness inside the frame is broken right now so the gun cannot even be turned on. its like a $25 fix at next if you wanna do it yourself and i’ll take $50 off the asking price, just in the essence of saving time.

the gun has a new trigger on it and a trinity clamping feed neck
i have whatever you need to play: pod pack, jersey, pants, gun, hopper, tank,mask, paintballs and all. still nego on the price

Bump, still got it
willing to let it go cheaper

Which board, what year PMR?
And what upgrades?

stock board, its an 08 with out the UL frame

And it has: trinity clamping feedneck
new designz slik trigger (s-shaped)
and an invert carbon fiber ‘night stick’ barrel

Bump, hurtin for some money.

Not trying to offend you but your gun is pretty much stock, and heavily modded PMR’s go for $400 max on TP all the time.

Hell theirs an 07 for $250 and UL for $300 right now, I doubt any 240 owners would spend $800 on a PMR when they could get dirty EGO’s for your price.

GLWS, you can flame me or whatever you want. I’m just looking out for other people…

Sorry $500 on a PMR not $800

He selling $900 worth of gear with it…

READ!!!

don’t be a JackAss.
he is right, i used to paintball and you get next to nothing for used guns anymore.
and gear is the same.

your price is a bit high but still somewhat reasonable.

sorry for shittin on ur thread GLWS

I wasn’t trying to be rude, Just posting for a friend. Sorry if taken wrong.

you need to post what every piece or gear you have is. I used to play a ton and saying you have $900 worth of gear is nice, but list it out, so people now what they are getting.

thanks jesse, I’m selling all of my paintball gear for $500 if you have a better price go ahead and tell me.
and i’ve written a whole list of gear that i have but before i could post it i was signed out, really inconvenient, I have all you need to get on the field. PM me if you want details

bump. i’ve got anything you could want paintball related, come take it off my hands

Bump, PM me if your the least bit interested, we can work out a deal.

Bumparoo

Still got it…