Angel G7 Paintball Gun!!! *Testing Waters*

hey ppl i wanna see wut i can get for my mint condition red/black fade g7 upped, its been oiled after everytime i use it,and cleaned. ive always maintained it and never had n e problems with it, but its time for something new i wud really liek an ego or something along tht, n e questions pm or post here, serious offers only no lowballs,since i want mostly trade ill post 700 obo. im located in uxbridge ontario but can meet at next or something. No Parting!!!
I have Been The only Owner Of this gun bought it brand new From ppp a yr and a bit ago aswell
Angel G7 Red/Black Fade
Dye Ultra-lite back Stiffi Tip(.688)
Redz Clamping Feedneck
Stock Board(Newest Firmware, PSP,Semi,Semi NPPL,Full Auto,Demo)
Cp Trigger not installed(Cut Down Should Still Work)
3 Volly’s(All Different Sizes For Different Pressures)
Manuel,Box Etc

Trades: CAR AUDIO, AMP AND DECK MOSTLY AND OTHER PAINTBALL GUNS+CASH OR FOR A CAR WUD BE NICE …
Pics:
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/6/17812531973.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/6/17812531944.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/6/17812531878.jpg

Video Of It Rippin : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqjPRT7qVvs

how man BPS? i know these things fry their ram dry firing alll the time. was this used for tourneys or just bush play?

How about a turbo or a Front mount intercooler kit with hotpipe?

hey no thx on tht offer dont have a vechile yet wud like one tho:D:P, and for about 4 tourney’s it was used, and since december i am the first owner, on demo mode this thing can cycle 32+ bps ive seen them hit up to about 28 bps tuned right, most ive hit is about 25 bps which is still rediculous fast, this thing has been babied and constanty oiled. this thing cost me 1100 + tax brand new when i bought it , and i wud not like to loose to to much cuz i even put money into it

gun is peding for another gun+cash

i got a shocker that on demo has hit 63bps but thats fully tuned ram and everything. i would sell it to you if your interested. i don’t want another gun though

63 cycles aint possible mb just the solenoid clickin tht fast but full cycles it wont shot tht fast professional people had trobuel getting a karnivour to about 50 doubt u cud easily get a shooter to 60 no offfense not tryin to bash u

i have a tippmann tuned, speed loader, flatline barrel, M4A1 stock, resonse trigger, mask with anti fogg lense, tank, belt, all for 600.00obo shoots FAR check out flatline barrels ull see pm me

an RT trigger with and Flatline barrel is not somehtig you wanna do. your going to chop balls like crazy. and have you ever heard of team impact? they hit more than 60bps dry fire i know a DM4 that will hit 72 in demo. i just know for a fact that angels fire there ram all the time

No offence… but naaahhh

I’ve owned many paintball guns… used to play hardcore until I bought my car… and I must say that Angel’s are reliable as long as you stay ontop and maintain them.

Probably not the best marker for one to start out with, but definately a good one.

i know angels arn’t bad but i have seen many fried rams on them. and i have also been around paint ball for quite awhile i know what i am talking about

My friends selling his SP-8 he only wants like $300 for it hes used it mmmm once? lol shot like 10 balls then got his car like a month later so that was the end of his paintball kick lol

If you want to give him an offer e-mail him at twony17@hotmail.com

hey man ive been playing pb for about 7 yrs now man started off with cocker, then angel, and another angel so far this gun has shot 30 000 shots and nvr had n e problems wut so ever, its amazingly reliable the old ones arent as reliable as the new ones, and no gun will shot tht fast fully cycling trust me otherwize theyd adverize it and it wud sell like 1000000 million of them kinda thing man. thts like the ppl thinking ions r the greatest there junk they just break, but n e wayz i aint gonna thrash no one i just put it up for sale/trade to see wut i cud get, hopefully i get some serious offers and not just tlk. cuz i kno wut im tlking about and im tryin to be reasonable

still up old threat but its still up