Huge thumbs up to Arrow Enterprises, AKA 1QIKZ

So, after completely gutting my kitchen right to the studs, I decided there was no way I could master drywall hanging and finishing in a good enough manner to do a complete kitchen in 4 weeks…while working full time and spending most w/e’s in NYC, no less…so someone professional needed to come on board, and handle this task in a timely manner.

After a few quotes, Andy was not only one of the cheapest, but he was timely, kept to his price, and did as good of work as I’ve ever seen. Can’t say enough about him and his workers…got the whole job done in less than 3 days…

Take a peaker…

FYI, we installed everything else, just wanted to show a before and after of Andy’s work…

Thanks Joe. Gettin misty here. Lets see the whole finished job. Cool countertops!

damn.
Looks like I’ll have to keep him in mind when I start ruining my house.

Nice! Drywall is the one part of any home improvement project that I HATE.

Had Andy stop by my house to do some measuring upstairs (and drink beer). Great work I’m assuming you insulated? Did Arrow paint?

Yes, I insulated/painted, installed cabinets, counter, etc. Andy did the drywall hanging/finishing, as well as the floor molding after the fact…had some goofy gaps due to the original plaster, wanes (sp?) coating crap…

Will post some finished kitchen photos in another thread…

Woah, Joe your before & after pictures don’t really show the amount of work that was done. :tup:

Yeah man, it was a full gutting…