Hulu's future?

Possibly owned by Yahoo!?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2011/06/hulu-receives-unsolicited-acquisition-offer.html

Soooo it will either A) Suck even more than it does now or B) Get killed off like other Yahoo purchases. Assuming this is accurate.

I have been pretty happy with Hulu. the streaming is great and 7.99 isnt bad. I just wish that with the paid subscription, you can watch one break of commercials so I dont need to see the same ones over and over.

If you’re paying there should be no commercials. I know they need their money but come on.

Ever since hulu plus i have stopped visiting that site all together.

+1

I used the IE9 beta to get a trial of Hulu Plus and watch back episodes of the Office. After sitting through the same god damn commercials like 5 times in a 30min episode I said fuck it.

The other thing that REALLY frustrates me is that so much of the content is “web-only”, which means no dice on the xbox/roku/etc… arrghh

Ya true. Forgot about that one. I have been watching the Arrested Development but I remember now that there was a lot of shows that are only on the web.

I use Hulu for the free episodes but there is no way I’d ever pay for it. I think there is no future in Hulu, honestly.

Netflix FTW

Go ahead and pay for cable to then, lol.

I am lucky enough to use my roomates hulu+ account and I have had zero issues with it.