Hunting for an S-Chassis car.

Updating because it’s been almost 9 months of trying to get a decent 240sx. I’m about to start selling my body to pay for insurance on a 180sx.

I want any 240 i can easily have safetied and on the road for a daily driver. Body work isn’t an issue as I work at a body shop, have a collection of 240 parts, and I’m going to turn this thing into a snow plow this winter to commute to school till mid December. After that I’m going to do some serious work to it. Origin over fenders, a whole sticker collection, a photo of my mom hydro dipped onto the rims, 2 hoods and basically whatever the fuck I want to do to it because it’ll be my car. Either missle or summer daily depending on how ready to shred I am.

so here is my minimal criteria:
can be on the road in less than a week
you aren’t asking a stupid amount of money (nothing over 5500, lower would be nice)
the car has solid rails (or needs minimal patches)
manual is strongly preferred, but will consider automatics that are cheap and clean
I am located in Kitchener on, so within an hour and a half or willing to deliver would be perfect
I don’t really want your shell unless it needs minimal work

looking to be on the road by the 21st of September so I can mosey on down to cscs at Cayuga, park it on the grass, set up a lawn chair and yell at people, especially civic weebs.

Pm, email mcewannick@gmail.com or call/text 5195733739.
thanks in advance, Nick.

If you have money(real money), I may be able to help you with a S14 I have, that was imported from FLORIDA.
Its black, its stock. 5 Spd. LSD. 5 Lug. No ABS. Sunroof.

How much? can you post some pics? Thanks.

I got a rolling shell if your looking for a project. Doesn’t exactly match your criteria but with some money and time this can be restored and road legal in no time.

Rolling shell 96 240 $300

Bump

Bumpity bump bump

Thump

Still lookin? Give me a shout 6472265215

i have a 90 s13 hatch project if your interested 5193001188