Hurrican Katrina Video

“we have years to go”

[http://www.michaelmoore.com/_images/splash/aaron_broussard.mov](click me)

AND BEFORE ALL YOU MOORE HATERS SAY A GODDAMN THING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MOORE ITS JUST HOSTED ON HIS SIGHT SO FUCK OFF

watch the end :frowning:

this all just sucks…

wow…all i have to say :frowning:

wow

holy fuck.

damn that shows just how much shit they have gone thru

nice plug for walmart.

so, what You’re saying is that next Year they’ll spend less on Mardi Gras and put some funding towards disaster mgmt?

im…speechless…

i cant even imagine what those people went through and are still going through while we have that dumbass still in office…

:frowning:

better presidents have been assasinated sooner into office than Bush.

i hear everyday abut someone shooting someone.

they should all direct their efforts towards bush.

i don’t care what you say…Bush has really fucked up in this situation.

1. Not his decision
  2. Federal Gvt funding
  3. Bush cut it 3 years running to support a war he now admits he was mis informed about

someone take this motherfucker out

:knock, knock, knock: This is the secret service we have a few questions for you.

I could care less about that company, but they have definately stepped up during this disaster. If I were in their position 3 truckloads of water would have been the best thing to donate, more valuable than money in this situation, and they get turned away?

Allowable payload is 40,000 lbs correct? So that would be roughly 5,000 gallons of water per truck. I doubt Wallmart pays more than .25 per gallon, but let’s just say they had smaller packaging than a gallon, ect. ect. and paid $.50 per gallon add $500 for gas. So we have $3,000 dollar donation, per truck, $9,000 total.

Small, small donation that is worth more than it’s weight in gold. And honestly I was expecting a carvan of Wallmart semi’s to roll across the screen, just to unload pallets and pallets of water.

Why would they turn that away? Just to prove that they could do it themselves?

Barbara Bush: “What I’m hearing which is sort of scary is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality.”

“And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this–this (she chuckles slightly) is working very well for them.”

Wolf Blitzer: “You simply get chills every time you see these poor individuals, as Jack Cafferty just pointed out, so tragically, so many of these people, almost all of them that we see, are so poor and they are so black, and this is going to raise lots of questions for people who are watching this story unfold.”

fucking disgusting

why did fema turn away fuel and water like that ?

that should count as reckless homicide for whoever had a hand in turning away that water

my confindence in my nation has never been as low as it is right now.

They’ve commited straight up murder.