hurricane katrina was bush's fault

lil wayne is amazing.

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:21,topic:25858"”]

lil wayne is amazing.

[/quote]

perfect example of just one thing thats wrong with this country.

did he just take a bite of something while rapping?

[quote=“Dex,post:6,topic:25858"”]

you’re pathetic. lil wayne is a lyrical genius.

[/quote]

I’m not knocking anyone’s ability to convey ideas through words. I am knocking the message and mindset of lyrics that blame ANYTHING outside of Mother Nature for a hurricane.

Shit like this happens ALLLLLLL the time, maybe not to this extent, or media coverage, but floods that have put hundreds out of homes and lives are a part of history. But THIS time a community that compromised mostly of black people with a black mayor who didn’t do shit ( BTW, a MAYOR is in his position to take care and handle his City, NOT THE PRESIDENT!) all of a sudden can only point to a single race of individuals like they’re some fuckin Warlocks who made this shit happen. And based on the first sentence of your thread, you think it’s true!!!

I’ll sum it up for you.

• Stupidity

im sick of the race card always being brought up.This song is a perfect example of that, “wer black so the government didn’t do anything”

I do feel that help didn’t get there fast enough, but to say it was a race thing is pathetic. Our government just plain sucks.

While i feel bad for everyone that was made homeless by katrina. I hate bush and his decisions but this wasn’t his fault. I do think more should have been done after but thats what happens when you build below sea level.

[quote=“Schema,post:24,topic:25858"”]

I’m not knocking anyone’s ability to convey ideas through words. I am knocking the message and mindset of lyrics that blame ANYTHING outside of Mother Nature for a hurricane.

Shit like this happens ALLLLLLL the time, maybe not to this extent, or media coverage, but floods that have put hundreds out of homes and lives are a part of history. But THIS time a community that compromised mostly of black people with a black mayor who didn’t do shit ( BTW, a MAYOR is in his position to take care and handle his City, NOT THE PRESIDENT!) all of a sudden can only point to a single race of individuals like they’re some fuckin Warlocks who made this shit happen. And based on the first sentence of your thread, you think it’s true!!!

I’ll sum it up for you.

• Stupidity

[/quote]

allthatshitbyyou.jpg

if you guys think i’m doing anything besides making a complete mockery of that song, i’ll sum it up for you.

• Stupidity.

i hate george bush. it’s his fuckin fault that i stepped in a puddle yesterday. and it’s his fault that I cut myself shaving. That fuckin prick.

he’s probably the reason i’ve been so faltulent lately too… asshole.

lil wayne should stick to making it rain on them hoes

[quote=“Joe,post:29,topic:25858"”]

lil wayne should stick to making it rain on them hoes

[/quote]

that’s what george bush did, and look where it got him.

[quote=“Dex,post:30,topic:25858"”]

that’s what george bush did, and look where it got him.

[/quote]

AHAHAH!

[quote=“93z24,post:28,topic:25858"”]

i hate george bush. it’s his fuckin fault that i stepped in a puddle yesterday. and it’s his fault that I cut myself shaving. That fuckin prick.

he’s probably the reason i’ve been so faltulent lately too… asshole.

[/quote]

Thanks, after reading this thread and feeling my bloodpressure rise I needed to laugh.

lol, no prob

also to add,

I don’t like bush anymore than the next democrat, but seriously, people spend so much time pointing fingers at the wrong people that it makes things worse.

spend that time to fix the problem instead of causing a shitload of political drama.

[quote=“93z24,post:33,topic:25858"”]

lol, no prob

also to add,

I don’t like bush anymore than the next democrat, but seriously, people spend so much time pointing fingers at the wrong people that it makes things worse.

spend that time to fix the problem instead of causing a shitload of political drama.

[/quote]

+1, by all means, I think he’s a D-Bag. Now if little wayne just rapped about the D-baggery of Bush, I’d be gettin jiggy wit it too.

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:23,topic:25858"”]

did he just take a bite of something while rapping?

[/quote]

an apple :slight_smile:

[quote=“Shrives,post:35,topic:25858"”]

an apple :slight_smile:

[/quote]

probably the greatest moment in the history of rap.

nagin was re-elected. fucking :mamoru:

show me my opponent.

[quote=“newman,post:38,topic:25858"”]

show me my opponent.

[/quote]

right, my bad.

Yeah… voting in your mayor because he has the same skin color as you is why that city deserves to be fucking swamped again.

Experience and intelligence > skin color.

Yet another example of that city standing up and yelling at the top of their lungs, “We deserve everything we get”.