Stuntin like my daddy.

[quote=“newman,post:7,topic:25858"”]

this song is fucking awesome:

so is:

[/quote]

that shit sucked.

chromed out 11 hundreds

[quote=“Dex,post:30,topic:25858"”]

that’s what george bush did, and look where it got him.

[/quote]

You just made this thread worth reading.

yeah i must say dan, that was pretty funny and i got a good laugh out of it.

i do what i can.

when i was 16 i bought my first mercedes benz, i must have fucked a thousand bitches and their girlfriends, white leather, hot new pair of rims, brand new pistol with a trigger with a hair pin.

yeah i’m in this bitch with the terror, got a handful of stacks, better grab an umbrella

I think that was Lil wayne’s first song with any lyrical significance. I mean ‘Stuntin’ Like My Daddy’ does please the East Aurora thug in me, but it is little more than a statement of his wealth. This is a song about loss. Hell, he even said something about losing a few of his Jags in this tragedy.

aren’t the real victims of Katrina the residents of houston?

I kid I kid

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:47,topic:25858"”]

yeah i’m in this bitch with the terror, got a handful of stacks, better grab an umbrella

[/quote]

in this business of terror, got a handful of stacks, better grab an umbrella. i can see how you can get confused on that one. it is tricky.

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:49,topic:25858"”]

aren’t the real victims of Katrina the residents of houston?

I kid I kid

[/quote]

:lolsign: ZAPPED!

http://www.stuntfactoryx.com/photopost/data/512/Gangsta1.JPG

i got news for you. The only “hoe” Wayne “makin it rain on” is his daddy.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/j_espo1/150_0000017770_0000029344.jpg

:bloated:

i got news for you. that pic is way too fucking big. resize that shit. :smash2:

[quote=“Dex,post:53,topic:25858"”]

i got news for you. that pic is way too fucking big. resize that shit. :smash2:

[/quote]

your 14 inch , 800x600 monitor ftl

[quote=“Schema,post:54,topic:25858"”]

your 14 inch , 800x600 monitor ftl

[/quote]

you lurked for this long to post that? my 14" monitor is awesome.

[quote=“Dex,post:55,topic:25858"”]

you lurked for this long to post that? my 14" monitor is awesome.

[/quote]

That’s right, I waited till juuuust the right moment to post that picture so someone like you can say " OMG you Haxored my skreenz!!"

Go figure, I have a life :shrug: I signed up and forgot about the site, I wasn’t “lurking”. FYI, I joined back up so I can share the buildup of my 280Z. Yeah that’s right, I’m actually doing something worth wild with a car and contributing to the site, not posting gangsta lyrics to a retarded song.

http://www.hfstival.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10148/normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

[quote=“Schema,post:56,topic:25858"”]

That’s right, I waited till juuuust the right moment to post that picture so someone like you can say " OMG you Haxored my skreenz!!"

Go figure, I have a life :shrug: I signed up and forgot about the site, I wasn’t “lurking”. FYI, I joined back up so I can share the buildup of my 280Z. Yeah that’s right, I’m actually doing something worth wild with a car and contributing to the site, not posting gangsta lyrics to a retarded song.

playedout.jpg

[/quote]

oh. i didn’t realize you posted a picture…or at all. i wasn’t really referring to you considering the post was made directly after j espo posted that tiny ass pic of lil wayne. clearly i was replying to him.

as for you lurking, your join date and 47 posts or whatever implies lurker. now that you mention it, i did read your build thread. :tup: has it been updated lately?

in conclusion, the only person taking this thread seriously is you.

[quote=“Dex,post:57,topic:25858"”]

oh. i didn’t realize you posted a picture…or at all. i wasn’t really referring to you considering the post was made directly after j espo posted that tiny ass pic of lil wayne. clearly i was replying to him.

as for you lurking, your join date and 47 posts or whatever implies lurker. now that you mention it, i did read your build thread. :tup: has it been updated lately?

in conclusion, the only person taking this thread seriously is you.

[/quote]

:lolsign:

Yeah, I’m at work, I’m F’n BORED. FYI, His picture is blocked from here, never saw it lol. (self pwned) Anywho, been stripping the paint from the car, unclogging bondo and bending sheet metal for rust replacement.I’m at the point now where 20 hours of work can only account for 1 decent picture. I’ll try to mosey on down to the shop today and take a pic or two.

Anywho, I just want you to know I love you and I’m sorry and I want to snuggle. :hay:

[quote=“Schema,post:58,topic:25858"”]

:lolsign:

Yeah, I’m at work, I’m F’n BORED. FYI, His picture is blocked from here, never saw it lol. (self pwned) Anywho, been stripping the paint from the car, unclogging bondo and bending sheet metal for rust replacement.I’m at the point now where 20 hours of work can only account for 1 decent picture. I’ll try to mosey on down to the shop today and take a pic or two.

Anywho, I just want you to know I love you and I’m sorry and I want to snuggle. :hay:

[/quote]

i’m only down for snuggling if you violate me anally ahead of time. i need to feel appreciated.
http://smiliesftw.com/x/4.gif

looking forward to the pics. you also have an S13 or 14? what motAr is in there? if it’s a KA-T i’ll give you a blowjob.

[quote=“Dex,post:59,topic:25858"”]

i’ll give you a blowjob.

[/quote]

it doesn’t take much these days