Hurst Olds

I just realized something…

My dad owns an apartment building in McCandless. Behind the building, in a dirt lot, is a car that’s been sitting there for years.

I’m pretty sure it’s a Hurst Olds.

I remember being like 16 or 17, looking in the thing and going “WTF is with that shifter?”

The car was abandoned by one of his old tenants, and I think I can get the title for it. I’m going to go over today and see if it’s still there. If it is, does anyone who knows anything about these cars want to come check it out? Maybe it’ll be my project car.

Ask Cutty? :dunno:

:gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: use a pm!!!:rolleyes:

what type of hurst olds? 70’s 80’s???

how are you going to get a tittle for abandoned car

Originally posted by ShalerPunk

My dad owns an apartment building in McCandless. Behind the building, in a dirt lot, is a car that’s been sitting there for years.

I remember being like 16 or 17, looking in the thing and going “WTF is with that shifter?”

The car was abandoned by one of his old tenants, and I think I can get the title for it. I’m going to go over today and see if it’s still there. If it is, does anyone who knows anything about these cars want to come check it out? Maybe it’ll be my project car.
let me strip it down!!!

Originally posted by Cutty
let me strip it down!!!
Don,t get a hard on now bob:D Take a deep breath and relax;)

Originally posted by Cutty
what type of hurst olds? 70’s 80’s???

80s

Originally posted by slowcamaro
how are you going to get a tittle for abandoned car

i know who the tenant was. i have his cell number somewhere (he gave me a toyota pickup years ago) and i can probably track him down

i need parts from it!!!

Are you tryin to be Cutty’s new girlfriend???:confused:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
Are you tryin to be Cutty’s new girlfriend???:confused:

you know it…:wink:

i’m going to go over to the property before work… i’ll take my digital camera. if it’s still there, i’ll have pics tonight

:smiley:

i know who the tenant was. i have his cell number somewhere (he gave me a toyota pickup years ago) and i can probably track him down

u dont need to do that… it has been sitting on ur dads property for however many years, this u can find out by looking at the expired inspection, u can file for a new title of an abandoned vehicle, because it is on ur property, then the state will give u a salvage title, then u jus go and r title it… this way if the owner wont sell… nothing he can do… it became property of ur dads… the other thing u can do is “charge” the owner storage since he left it say 100 bucks a month or so… poof the car aint worth that much anymore and ull get a title…

Originally posted by Park Style
u dont need to do that… it has been sitting on ur dads property for however many years, this u can find out by looking at the expired inspection, u can file for a new title of an abandoned vehicle, because it is on ur property, then the state will give u a salvage title, then u jus go and r title it… this way if the owner wont sell… nothing he can do… it became property of ur dads… the other thing u can do is “charge” the owner storage since he left it say 100 bucks a month or so… poof the car aint worth that much anymore and ull get a title…

he is correct. :slight_smile: I was going to mention this earlier.

Originally posted by huskysgrl
he is correct. :slight_smile: I was going to mention this earlier.
shut up!!!get to work!!!

I am at home now… :mad: I haven’t been online all day cause I was actually DOING work!!! :smiley:

I am at home now… :mad: I haven’t been online all day cause I was actually DOING work!!! :smiley:
:bluez28: :bluez28: get to the second job!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
:bluez28: :bluez28: get to the second job!!!

I’m off today!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m off today!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
clean the house etc!!!(donthititwiththecar):tounge: