Hurst Olds

Originally posted by Pewterss
clean the house etc!!!(donthititwiththecar):tounge:

:mad: I’m actually cooking dinner. Shrimp in oil and garlic over linguini noodles. :yum: I cleaned yesterday! (andnoididntbreakanything!)

Originally posted by Pewterss
clean the house etc!!!(donthititwiththecar):tounge:

hahahahaha.

and i was gonna make a comment about having it on your property makes it yours after a while. i know a body guy that has people give him cars to paint then they get “incarserated” and then they never come to pick them up. after 6 months i think that he can have the title switched over and its his.

Originally posted by huskysgrl
:mad: . Shrimp in oil and garlic over linguini noodles

AHHH!! so fattening! i bet you can feel your arteries clogging!:frowning:

the dessert later for her is less fat and more nutrious :bj:

Originally posted by TwoForty
GOD STFU you fucking homo!!! Look, you probably are not an ass humpin queer but stop sounding so much like one.

Originally posted by Cutty
GOD STFU you fucking homo!!! Look, you probably are not an ass humpin queer but stop sounding so much like one.

listen! its how i fuckin live! i eat healthy! its what i think! i dont hate you because you like fuckin oldsmobiles and think your a gangsta!

thanks for not thinking im a homo! :tounge:

thats just one person out of 200 on this site :tounge:

listen! its how i fuckin live! i eat healthy! its what i think! i dont hate you because you like fuckin oldsmobiles and think your a gangsta!

now learn to live healthee!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
thats just one person out of 200 on this site :tounge:

yeah mac is gay: jump on that bandwagon too 2 forty:rofl: :smiley:

hey 1 less person that think im gay is better than NONE!!!

i am not a bandwagoneer!!!:rolleyes:

I’m allowed to indulge every once in awhile. :slight_smile:

I’m allowed to indulge every once in awhile. :slight_smile:

very true!:bigok:

again, which is it people, i am i gangsta or do i hate niggers. because i can’t move on until i know which pittspeed thinks i am.

again, which is it people, i am i gangsta or do i hate niggers. because i can’t move on until i know which pittspeed thinks i am.

:dunno: seems like you change on a daily basis

why do you care what PittSpeed thinks? :confused:

I can’t decide, so i’ll just say :tool: :smiley:

why do you care what PittSpeed thinks? :confused:
oops add the :rolleyes: on that post

lol… gotcha! :wink:

he is correct. :slight_smile: I was going to mention this earlier.

yay im smart… look the n00b is good for something

Dude I’m so sorry we don’t eat a maple leaf for dinner and daily supplements :rolleyes:

How the fuck is that fattening and artery clogging? Olive oil is actually a healthy oil for you, Garlic has helpful properties, and then linguinie is a fucking bread. The shrimp yes my be higher than most fish in cholesterol but its not nearly as high as your almighty chicken salad. Nothing in that dish is fried its actually part of a mediterranean diet which is actully a pretty health diet.

So instead of turning a fucking thread that has to do with a car into how pittspeed eats unhealthy how about shutting up before I shove a baseball bat down your throat…

Thanks Fucktard.

PS you want to know why I’m hostil, is because ever since you got on ths board with your faggot pink shit we have to hear at least once a day why somthing is unhealthy for what ever reason.

Guess what untill I pay you to be my nutritionist or you get a PHD and whitey hires you to help all us unfortunate fat asses on Pittspeed. Shut the fuck up.