Hurst Olds

fuck that i will eat my tripple classic if i want to or not…who gives a fuck what you think…

anyways you come and rant this rant that…hell i am sure everyone on here knows something you dont but you dont see us pesturing you…

hell i like to see you do some of the things i did in the army…

so whats up with the HO. get the title and i’ll give you 500 for it.

Originally posted by Cutty
so whats up with the HO. get the title and i’ll give you 500 for it.

damn that sounds like a nice deal!

I’ll giv eyou 600 just so I can be cool like Cutty :smiley:

I only want it if I can get a light brite too :wink:

j/k cutty

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
I’ll giv eyou 600 just so I can be cool like Cutty :smiley:

I only want it if I can get a light brite too :wink:

j/k cutty
did that joke have a recycled logo on it? :tounge:

Originally posted by Cutty
did that joke have a recycled logo on it? :tounge:

no actually it said “made in china” :eek3:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Dude I’m so sorry we don’t eat a maple leaf for dinner and daily supplements :rolleyes:

How the fuck is that fattening and artery clogging? Olive oil is actually a healthy oil for you, Garlic has helpful properties, and then linguinie is a fucking bread. The shrimp yes my be higher than most fish in cholesterol but its not nearly as high as your almighty chicken salad. Nothing in that dish is fried its actually part of a mediterranean diet which is actully a pretty health diet.

So instead of turning a fucking thread that has to do with a car into how pittspeed eats unhealthy how about shutting up before I shove a baseball bat down your throat…

Thanks Fucktard.

PS you want to know why I’m hostil, is because ever since you got on ths board with your faggot pink shit we have to hear at least once a day why somthing is unhealthy for what ever reason.

Guess what untill I pay you to be my nutritionist or you get a PHD and whitey hires you to help all us unfortunate fat asses on Pittspeed. Shut the fuck up.

ding ding,he is right.olive oil is considered a “good” fat.just about every bodybuilder/weight trainer i talk to says to take at least 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil per day as part of my diet.

since this topic is beyond going off in another direction:

cutty i have your antenna, just pay for my meal tonight and we’re even

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
ding ding,he is right.olive oil is considered a “good” fat.just about every bodybuilder/weight trainer i talk to says to take at least 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil per day as part of my diet.

Thank you george for the back up. :hs:

oh yea and BTW sorry to post OT on ur thread shaler…

I think my dad junked it…:mad:

He’s in Augusta, so I’ll have to wait until he gets back in a few days to find out.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
I think my dad junked it…:mad:

He’s in Augusta, so I’ll have to wait until he gets back in a few days to find out.
:eek: :eek:

i am calling :bsflag: on the car…prob made the story up

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i am calling :bsflag: on the car…prob made the story up

:dunno:

should i care?

i’ll find out what happened to it. if jake (the tenant) got it back or if my dad junked it, i’ll find out where it went.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
:dunno:

should i care?

i’ll find out what happened to it. if jake (the tenant) got it back or if my dad junked it, i’ll find out where it went.
:cool: