HVCC Fall 2009

saw me and pete pop a wheelie in the m10oh eight today

holy shit that truck is rediculous.

i got air when we went over the crub!!!

soooooo

who put my wipers up when i was parked in my sekrit spot.

pete you prob couldve gotten that girls # in the car next to us, she was all giggly and wet!

Oh man, I was high as hell for class today. In my own little world. Thanks, wisdom teeth!

I walked into the classroom at 1:56PM (according to my Fossil), and this professor and three kids were in there. He gave me this look and goes “Were still going here” and I said to him “Oh, sorry… small class huh?” The one girl burst out laughing as I turned and headed for the door. He shouts “THESE ARE MY INTERNS!” like that’s supposed to mean something of importance.

Seriously, get out of the classroom and go talk to your students over a cup of coffee in the cafeteria or something instead of making 20+ kids stand in the hallway and wait for your wanking ass to talk to your interns.

In Psychology we listened to CCR, Jimi Hendrix, etc in reverse for subliminal messages.

It’s like the professor encourages being all doped up in her class. Some of the stuff she said was truly something only a stoner would say. I burst out laughing at least 10 times in her class because of something so STUPID that hisses out of her Big Mac craving mouth.

WTF obama’s coming to hvcc on monday…i hope some redneck shoots him

srsly?

call the brotherhood ,they will handle shit:ahh

Yeah, great excuse to miss work :rofl

http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2009/09/16/news/doc4ab179d4b4d3a403092876.txt

Guess whos making some large Obama motivational posters…

im parking right in front of the school with my confederate flag flying high

I’m wearing my white robe to the speech

i might just have to stencil on the side of my truck “obama takes it balls deep”

Who’s in for making signs that say “Obama’s a JACKASS” and going to the speech

in like flynn!

The college has confirmed that President Barack Obama is scheduled to visit Hudson Valley Community College on Monday, Sept. 21, to deliver a talk about the economic impact of community colleges and their importance to regional job growth.
Details regarding the time, location and access to this event are still being arranged. We will post the most up-to-date information on the college’s home page, www.hvcc.edu, as soon as it becomes available.

I know all of us are excited about the President’s decision to showcase Hudson Valley on a national stage, and I know we will work together to present the college as a positive, life changing place. We are “The Community’s College” in so many ways.
Thank you, in advance, for your enthusiasm, effort and support over the next several days. We will keep the campus community apprised of any details related to the President’s visit as they become available.

Thank you,

Drew

I’m taking the Motard rain or shine. If you think traffic is bad now… :lol You’re in for a surprise.

yeah good thing i dont have to worry about a parking spot:haha

fixed