Hydrogen Powered Equinox... I have one!! **PICS**

There is the “fueling door” which looks the same as the little door where the gas cap hides, but underneath is a special connection for the extremely high pressure hydrogen. It’s kind of like a quick-disconnect for those that know what that is. There are safety features built into that so the consumer won’t kill themselves for not completely seating the filler hose.

Greg, you mean I dont have to worry about being blown off the map?

well I was close

$25M will buy you several of these. If you count the R&D, then $25M would probably buy you 2.

I saw and rode in it at UB a while ago, I thought it was cool, but that power source seems redundant.

If anything, you get depleted (less than 21% oxygen) air.

They’ve shot the hydrogen tanks with shotguns, dragged them around behind cars, dropped the tanks a hundred feet onto concrete, and passed all of the government crash tests. There are H2 sensors and pressures sensors to determine when, where, and if there are leaks. It is actually just as safe (if not safer) than gasoline or diesel powered cars. The high voltage system is a bigger concern as far as safety, you gotta keep people away from the system while it’s running. The vehicle will shut down if you open the hood while it’s running, but I’m sure someone will try and disable that feature…

Oh, I wasnt actually concerned or you would’ve seen me raising hell on a street corner. Though I do miss having access to that parking lot…

well hell, then I will take 2!!

If we go bankrupt, the parking lot will be all yours again!