Hypothetically Speaking...

Lets say you meet this wonderful girl. Absolutely silly fucking gorgeous and just plain awesome personality… but you’re 20, and she just turned 17. You start dating her and she tells her parents you are 19 because she feels her parents will think 20 is too old.
Well, say you are going to each other’s houses for thanksgiving. If someone from her family asks, how old you are…would you tell them the truth? or would you tell them you just turned 19? I mean eventually, her parents are going to find out im not 19, but she wants to make sure her parents get to know me…before they say “no, hes too old”.

blah, how do i get myself into this shit?

abort mission

roger that

by dating underage girls :gotme:

Dating girls that are 17 = dumb… they are too young and too retarded to understand what a relationship is…they will fuck up and cause lots of stress, and its not worth it…

http://www.usna.edu/FlyNavy/Aircraft%20Images/eject.jpg

Laying to her parents right off the bat isn’t a good start.

17 year old girls are only to be seen at your place when nobody is around. there will be no going out during the daytime, no “relationship”, and certainly no meeting her parents. way to violate that

just go with it, your not probably not gonna be with her for the rest of your life and how would her parents even find out

You should have just stated your age from the get go. No use in lying. 17 is legal age of consent in NY. No harm no foul. If they disagree with your age then just have a talk with them and declare your intentions, but don’t say they are to fuck her brains out lol. Alot of parents like it when you are clear of your intentions so they dont think you are some shady guy. Its kinda hard to say considering shes 17, but 3 years really isnt a big differance. Hell my parents are almost 8 years appart.

well u can cover ur ass and say that when u two met u were still 19 or sum shit, and turned 20 before u started dating. that might help i really dunno the whole story tho so that may not work

Bang and boot it, that’s what 17 year olds are there for. Fresh and usually disease free. Relationships with stupid young girls never work because they’re stupid as fuck.

Lying to parents = bad news.

I had a similar situation when I was 18 and a fresh. in college and met and was really into this hot 16 yr old. The age didnt bother her mom but the fact that I was already in college freaked her out. So we snuck around for a little while seeing each other and it just became too much of a hassle.

Rodger the Abort Niner Over

If this relationship progresses you’ll be lying to her parents for years…might as well start now.

Just as stores set prices at 29.99…19 sounds better than 20…but its only one year. My first instinct is to come clean and say your 20, so their is not drama off of a stupid little lie…but on the other hand you’ll probably be lieing to her father about not having sex in about a week anyways sooooo…

I wouldn’t waste lies on something so stupid, just tell the folks your 20 and see what happens. If you lose her, we can camp out North Tonawanda High School some time if you want. Where the best pickup line is “I have a car”

pics of the girl to see how much trouble she’s worth.

i’d say just go with it and have fun. if she’s mature enough, might as well go about this as drama free as possible.

jail bait , i suggest breaking it off an have her call you in a year

my parents are 11, my mom is 47 and step dad 36…

anywho i was 20 when i started dating my gf who was 17, and then i turned 21. if her parents are cool with it then its not a problem. Age is always just a number, its about maturity levels here kiddies.

Anywho its been over a year and im still with the same girl so it is possible you could be with her for awhile, no need to lie. Just say you are 20 and when your 17 year old told her parents you were 19 she was mistaken.

Inb4youfindoutshereallyjustturned16

she’s not even remotely attractive.

pics?