I <3 Buffalo Hockey.

Here ya go

http://www.celebratebuffalo.com/store/images/IHBFootballBlueUndiesFull.jpg

the douches will get some. Girls I think have a incredible ability to sleep with the biggest douchebags of the world…

God I need to go get some holister gear that I remember wearing in high school cause i thought it was fucking cool to get laid these days

quoted for truth.

i’ve ALWAYS said…

Treat 'em like shit, they’ll keep coming back for more…

^^^yea this kinda shit is just getting fuckin stupid, no one gives a shit if your Irish or not, theres no need for shirts like that.Lame

yep, I’ve been trying to get rid of one girl for a while, I’ve been the biggest asshole thinking she would get the clue… but she just wants it even more. Sucks for her

I had to make it

my version has no ass curves though :frowning:

I like the shirts, at least it says something about the city. Instead of all the negative stuff you always hear about its something positive. And on a side note, how can we take advice on what to wear from Newman, I mean you wear girls pants:lolsign:

http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00269/08/42/269572480_l.jpg

wrong. it says you’re a dickhole.

no way, the buffalo hockey and football ones are good shirts, the other ones are kind of out there but i still like them

Word nothing really screams bandwagon like those shirts. But you have an in when you see a cute girl wearing one. You can just be like “so ryan miller is like the best goalie ever huh?”

Guys wear these shirts? I associate them with chicks only.

I’ve only seen one guy wear one and I loled.

lol

That tattoo looks sooo crooked lol.

hmm…

You didnt mind when it ended up on your bedroom floor later that night.

I hate those south buffalo “I’m tough” Irish fucking kids

haha i looked at binky’s myspace page right after i saw this thread this morning and that tattoo chick is in his top 8

Being Irish isn’t a sport?

they actually make “i love canadian hockey” shirts now and they sell them in the mall for all the retarded canadians that come here

i saw that female and that tattoo the other night. Well i mean at least she does’nt have to look at it.

COLDACCORD aka Andre has that i <3 buffalo hockey in every color

The worse ones are the " I Canadian flag Hockey" That are being sold in Galleria Mall… Wtf…