I <3 Buffalo Hockey.

sad most canadians dont know that their national sport is actually lacrosse

fixed, and QFT!

I like those “I Heart Buffalo Hockey” shirts on hot girls who know nothing about sports. Other than that I agree just simply fucking horrible.

Yeah. Big difference between openly gay homosexuals (you) and guys wearing these girly shirts pretending to be straight. Apparently our mods do this… Whatever works on an attempt to come out of the closet. This shirt is a good start. :TUPFAGS:

:hay:

In the end they are just showing a little pride for where they live, is that really that bad. I don’t think so. It’s better than constantly hearing how buffalo is the armpit of the country

agreed

^^Me too… and especially since I don’t come from here and this city needs all the support it can get.

I’m a big fan of this city, and hope nothing but the best for it. But those shirts are nothing I’d ever wear. If you want to support Buffalo, there are other “real” outlets to consider.

If it helps: www.revitalizebuffalo.org

I’m not saying it is something you, or newman, or whoever else who is ripping on these shirts would wear. Fact is… even if these “trendy assholes” are wearing these shirts at least its showing support for the city.

Who gives a shit? Let people wear whatever they like, that would be like us telling you that the mens section is on the other side of the store. You wear what you like right? The people that bought these shirts obviously like them.

Same story here. Weird isn’t it?

amen, im in west seneca and have dealt with those kind of timon kids most of my life lol

Most pf the time they are tougher than those greasy wops running around everywhere.

Quote of the day, well played Rob!

what can i say brotherhood > the sopranos

or we can all just get along :slight_smile:
---->gets off soap box

sure we can, as soon as they stop beaing all greasy and daego-ey

ugh im on both sides of the arguement, so unfortunately i can’t rip either of you a new one :frowning:

EASY.

not really, i hate greaseballs as much as the next person and my last name ends in a vowel. fuckin wops

OMG another race war!!