"I <3 Haters"

i have been rocking the i love haters shirt since dgk came out with it, i will be buying the new style of it too and probably also their i love biters shirt. the back of the i love haters shirt says motivation, and that what haters do to me. they make me happy that i did something different that they don’t like, i get to laugh at them because they are close minded and can’t comprehend that people like different things then them.

i say keep on with the i love haters shit. and you should stop hatting on it.

btw…fuck your fake wheels isn’t gonna stir up anythinging with the trendy kids, i have had the i hate your fake wheels license plate frame for years now, nothing new. and fatlace/illest does a lot for the car scene so no reason to dislike them and have a sticker against them just because so many people rock their stickers, that makes you just as bad as everyone else that rocks the sticker just cause others do.

Agree to disagree, I guess, I guess you would be the exception seeing as you’re not an attention-seeking clown :lol

Yah I hate this shit

2 star thread

:rofl

I don’t love haters, but I enjoy knowing that I have them (nothing car related)

Oh HAI !!

I heart dislikers

yeaaaa is sorta see what you mean…BUT Im sure thats whats running through Infamous H’s head when he says that. There is line between doing something unique and being a complete tool bag…please reference pictures below :rofl I guess I am just too closed minded to understand.:cry:

http://memegenerator.net/Al-Swagga/ImageMacro/919199/Al-Swagga-Al-Swagga-3s-His-Haterzzz.jpg

THIS is what I think of when somone says I <3 Haters :lol

Who cares

Thank you

Nope, that song is horrible

0 stars

I don’t care about haters, attention, stickers or “the scene”

Hows that…

I sell “I <3 haters” shirts to Thick African American women with attitude who just got their walfare check with a popeyes leftover bag in her hand and a newport stuck in her fat ear.

SRS

^That + Al Hasan kind of people is what I’m talking about for the most part.

Wait, no…I do hate Lance.

Well I <3 haters so…

Lol at the Paul picture