"I <3 Haters"

Does this piss anyone else off besides me? 8 year old mindset right there, “These people don’t like something about me or something that I own for whatever reason so I’m going to draw even more attention to myself by pretending that I relish in the fact that they don’t like me.”

People hate for a reason, either ignore them or take their suggestions/insults into consideration, don’t pretend that you like them for hating you :rofl :rofl :rofl

Discuss.

Sounds like you need to stop hanging out with the douches on this forum.

Sincerely,
Been hating on Benny all morning for modding his BMW like a Persian.

I agree with ya Kramerica. People that say they have haters are superdork losers trying to make themselves look cool when getting ragged on for doing stupid shit.

Hey Laduke, get in here.

ohh you like haters huh

hahahaha. not singled out at laduke, i just see people’s sigs/avatars/facebook groups like “I <3 HATERZZZZZZ,” “HI HATERZ,” etc.

stfuuuuuuuuu

oh ok, so tdi_logik too. He like haters, and greets them too!

V V V

I dont have haterz, but if i did, i would hate them too

Yeah I want an “I HATE HATERS” sticker. That along with my “TITLEIST,” “FUCK YOUR FAKE WHEELS” and “FATLACE SUCKS” stickers should stir up all of the fanboy RETARDS out there quite a bit

you should get them then, thus doing so, getting more HATERS in the process

but dont get me wrong, im with you on your point

I fucking hate kramer

:number1:number1

And for that I hate you back, I don’t “<3” you for hating me :lmao

good call, leave the “loving” to your mom

save the drama fo yo momma

The reason is simple.

The people who post stupid shit like that crave attention. They don’t care if the attention is positive or negative.

Simply put, if they have haters, they have people who give a damn about them in one way or another. Therefore they say shit like that to keep them coming.

the sig is for a nice song with a catchy beat, no real reason behind it

Drove past RLMS the other day, Saw these stickers all over

lolol didn’t even see your sig until just now, i have sigs/avatars turned off on shift, people like PJB , shady and VOT VOT with hugeeeee sigs piss me off lol

probably did, bunch of goofballs

Lots of lolz in this thread