I <3 Mandi

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:240,topic:30584"”]

We are about to make him so internet famous its not even funny

[/quote]

we are about to make him so single its not even funny

this is why I love the internet.

Oh and Dawn… you are awesome

All I’ve got to say is…

Thank you Dawn, for taking the initiative.
Thank you Intense98RT for creating this thread.
Thank you Al Gore, for bring us the internets.

i don’t even know dawn and i love her for this hahaha

I want to feel bad for the guy, but then I remind myself that he was a complete prick to intense98rt out of nowhere. Plus this is entertaining as hell.

only pussys feel bad

[quote=“BikerFry,post:245,topic:30584"”]

I want to feel bad for the guy, but then I remind myself that he was a complete prick to intense98rt out of nowhere. Plus this is entertaining as hell.

[/quote]

i feel bad for you that you even tried to feel bad for him.:smiley:

He’ll get what he deserves.:shoot:

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:246,topic:30584"”]

only pussys feel bad

[/quote]

that chicks pussy feels bad for him.

most pussies i know of feel good.

Eh, every once in a while I have a moment of compassion. I usually try and drink them away.

good save.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/4674/122ok3.jpg

sorry fag, i dont work out with gay people, and yes, it is a gm piece of shit. and the friends i am talking about are all these other bitches that keep sending me messages either from ur club or whatever, i dont really care. so get a life and find something else to do, ur just making urself look retarded by continuously sending me shit.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 7, 2007 10:43 AM

thats pretty rude man. Mustangs are Siq. That stang would walk all over my GTO (its a GM piece of shit). I just wanted to know how fast it is… I don’t know what friends you are talking about either. I don’t have any. Will you be my friend? I used to own a mustang… we can be dude-bro’s. We’ll work out together and we’ll spot each other

sleep on it and lmk

<3 steve

Date: Jun 7, 2007 1:13 PM

dude, give up already, u and your freinds have no life, ur fucking gto blows ass, and looks like an old lady car. ive seen a better design on a shopping cart. so why dont u come to NC and show me that your car doesnt suck ass.

Date: Jun 7, 2007 10:04 AM

I suck at life. Maybe I’ll buy another mustang, then we can hang out and you can teach me how not to be a dipshit? what do you say? And I was just kidding about the wheels thing. Everyone knows that smaller and lighter wheels really have no performance benefit. So what is that beast running? mid-low 16’s? Trapping at 80-ish? SiiiiQQQ

Date: Jun 7, 2007 11:53 AM

lets see dip shit, um what do any wheels give you. nice joke, too bad it sucked.
Date: Jun 7, 2007 8:44 AM

what kind of performance gains did those wheels net you?

:rofl:

just FYI… this is a response from a message I sent earlier… not a new one

[quote=“charlotte,post:252,topic:30584"”]

so get a life and find something else to do, ur just making urself look retarded by continuously sending me shit

[/quote]

IRONY

i have a civic. I will drive down to NC just to be there when the shit goes down. anyone is welcome to come, just chip in for gas.

get onyx’s camera for high def ownage.

FUCKING A LOL FUCK LOL AHAHHA

oh my freaking god! best thread i have ever read

Fucking. Awesome.

wow… If this is going down I will have to drive down to witness this. This will make nyspeed famous lol.

fuck it i’ll drive myself to see this. its def. worth the risk of my DSM not making it LOL

Ok so I’m stealing internet to post this. I haven’t called the kid yet because I didn’t want to ruin things, so I’m going to see if he’s online and talk to him more. Wooo he’s online. I’ll update soon.

you are my fucking idol