I <3 Mandi

[quote=“dawn,post:357,topic:30584"”]

The only thing is, work is hectic right now, and I just took off a couple days in an emergency family situation. I can’t just be like “Ok cya!” again. So I’d have to get my days off next to eachother.

Hahah.

[/quote]

thats understandable, but when this does happen we should all have a cruise down…then hit up the tail of the dragon

just read the whole thread. :tup:

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

best thread of the year IMO

[quote=“dawn,post:360,topic:30584"”]

I don’t have a mic. It’s at home. I’ll buy a tape recorder, hahaha.

[/quote]

buy a cheap digital voice recorder and use a speaker phone

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:361,topic:30584"”]

thats understandable, but when this does happen we should all have a cruise down…then hit up the tail of the dragon

[/quote]

Now there is a good idea :tup:

[quote=“intense98rt,post:364,topic:30584"”]

buy a cheap digital voice recorder and use a speaker phone

[/quote]

+1

Radioshack FTW

+2 DOOO ITTT !!

this is the best OT thread to hit nyspeed yet.

who says we have dawn say her best friend that told her not to go wants to come on the trip with her. So to have this douche get one of his friends(hopefully he will have a GF too) and we can get BECK involved in on this because her best friend would be the girl from beck fake girl page…We whould just have to have him delete some of the WNY ppl on her myspace…She could start talking to one of his buddies

No, this is getting way to elaborate, and way too many things can/will go wrong

IF YOU CALL FROM YOUR GRANDMAS AND IT SHOWS A 716 AREA CODE… your spot will be blown up…

[quote=“Daddie,post:369,topic:30584"”]

[/quote]

Yeah, like Dawn getting killed if she goes down there?

[quote=“Daddie,post:369,topic:30584"”]

[/quote]

x2 keep it as simple as it can be. we dont need any more people involved. it will only complicate things

not to mention if he calls the number back from YOUR own cell and u ignore it once and it goes straight to voicemail…

585 area code right here.

Also In skype you can create your own phone number and make it whatever you want.

Dawn will edit the voicemail to the tune of mandi

[quote=“Willybeen,post:370,topic:30584"”]

IF YOU CALL FROM YOUR GRANDMAS AND IT SHOWS A 716 AREA CODE… your spot will be blown up…

[/quote]

^^^ already said she would make private
D

also, he can type the phone number in whitepages.com and know exactly where the call was coming from. please use skype. and using *67 will make him suspect something

Man this thread is really making my work day fly by. :slight_smile: Looks like Newman was the spark that started this great thread! :tup:

You retards know, I work in NYC, i can spoof numbers also.

ok once this kid gets fuxored, whats stoppin him from coming to NY to kill all you motherfuckers?

[quote=“dirtye30,post:379,topic:30584"”]

ok once this kid gets fuxored, whats stoppin him from coming to NY to kill all you motherfuckers?

[/quote]

probably the fact its 100 motherfuckers vs. 1 motherfucker?