I <3 Mandi

[quote=“newman,post:395,topic:30584"”]

not going to lie. i’m kinda over this already.

[/quote]

told ya :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:398,topic:30584"”]

I still want to know whose pic was used to seduce jersey boy!

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:381,topic:30584"”]

Keep this shit simple, talk online, phone sex, nudes online with “I <3 Mandi” sign, Mandi disappears, girlfriend has pictures and audio, OT, and SA gets wind of this, whole internet knows. Done.

Even though the tail of the dragon would fucking rule.

[/quote]

OT would love this thread! i’m going to the tail in august…maybe i’ll pop in and say hi to andrew.

[quote=“newman,post:395,topic:30584"”]

not going to lie. i’m kinda over this already.

[/quote]

:word:
It is getting scary how much people are “getting off” on this.

Well, seeing how the next step is to get the dweebs n00ds, I figure I’d offer a suggestion …

Find the bottom half of a naked girl holding a sign, head cut out (say that you didn’t do your hair, etc, believe me he won’t miss it). I’ve seen some decent photoshops on here, chage whatever sign she’s holding to your alias. Send him that picture but with the boobs etc blacked out, like a censor bar, but the sign clearly showing and send it to him.

Gain his trust first, then say you want the same in return, that you want to see what’ you’re coming down there for, get his ass on that Yahoo camera feature crap, etc etc. Once he does that send him the “uncensored” picture as the reward

This is great :lol:

not to be a downer… just a little voice of reason…

So the kid is an ass. Is it REALLY worth destroying a relationship over? Think about how many times you have talked shit, or exaggerated HP numbers, or magazine raced someone. Would you have really wanted to bring down an entire message board on you, hell bent on destroying a relationship with someone you probably care very much about?

Yes, he’s pompus
Yes, he’s a dick
Yes, he’s probably not the best guy for that girl to be dating, but thats for her to find out on her own, not for an elaborate set up to ruin his personal life because he made a bunch of ass-hat comments.
Yes, he’s probably old enough to know better, but hey, maybe he will mature late.

It was fun while it lasted, and i’ll admitt i laughed, but lets let it go now.
No need to take it to that level.
flamesuit… fuck the flame suit. i stand by my comments lol

Indeedy, it wouldn’t be hard to photoshop a head onto another body. Just need a different face shot so it doesn’t look the same, or even flip it. Hell in most cases it wouldn’t even need to be similar in color.

EDIT: Janus does have some valid points though. Then again I’m probably just being a pussy.

[quote=“Janus,post:406,topic:30584"”]

So the kid is an ass. Is it REALLY worth destroying a relationship over? Think about how many times you have talked shit, or exaggerated HP numbers, or magazine raced someone. Would you have really wanted to bring down an entire message board on you, hell bent on destroying a relationship with someone you probably care very much about?

Yes, he’s pompus
Yes, he’s a dick
Yes, he’s probably not the best guy for that girl to be dating, but thats for her to find out on her own, not for an elaborate set up to ruin his personal life because he made a bunch of ass-hat comments.
Yes, he’s probably old enough to know better, but hey, maybe he will mature late.

[/quote]

While I have a shred of compassion for him too…

For being an unprovoked dick to intense98rt, he deserves it.
For saying he wants to piss on someone’s friend’s grave, he deserves it.
For being seemingly eager to cheat on his girlfriend, he deserves it. She deserves to know he’ll cheat at a moment’s notice.

Yes, he’s pompus
Yes, he’s a dick

[/quote]

this guy is gonna go thru his whole life like this if the fuck face isnt set straight at a young age.

aka. pussy in highschool but everyone felt too bad to kick the shit outta him, so he still thinks hes hard even tho hes a fucking pussy.

this is how everyone learns

Besides, he’ll spare himself any suffering if he has a shred of character and simply types:

“No. I have a girlfriend.”

I agree he should be thrown under the bus, but we fished for it, you know what i’m saying?

You guys also realize that internet muscles are a whole lot bigger than real life muscles. I really tend to doubt the man has all this courage in person. Its alot easier to type like a big man than to BE a big man. You can even see from his conversations with Dawn. He really isn’t going nuts about his money, cars ect. Not compared to the messages he’s sent each of you. He even seems to be ignoring the sex talk with Dawn. Anyone pic up on that? He really doesnt seem too eager to ‘talk dirty’. re-read all those conversations, and he either avoids it, or changes the subject.

On the other hand, youre right. he never mentions a gf, and that is somewhat upsetting. Honestly though, our revenge isnt motivated by her well being, its just our sick sence of humor… and desire to blow up this kids spot for a laugh. It lacks any sort of compassion for her well being. No one is pretending it is, but that fact aloe keeps me from getting too excited about it.

then again… ill admit. you guys are good at what you do. lol

Yes, he’s pompus
Yes, he’s a dick

[/quote]

:gtfo:

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING FALLING APART!!! pussies.

Yes, he’s pompus
Yes, he’s a dick

[/quote]

i think if anyone spills the beans about what we’re doing to the tool, it’ll be this guy

i better see an embarrasing pic of this asshole here tomorow or ill be pissed.

oh and I doubt he even has a gf

lol son i have been around ALOT longer than you, and I’m not a person you have to worry about blowing you in.

I have alot more pressing matters in my life :slight_smile:

PS, AVATAR… that smily is awesome haha (i mean that, no sarcasm)

[quote=“Janus,post:416,topic:30584"”]

PS, AVATAR… that smily is awesome haha (i mean that, no sarcasm)

[/quote]

Glad you don’t take offense. Pay no attention to our internet shenanigans. Your moral crisis has been noted and ostensibly ridiculed. :shoot: Did you expect anything less? :smiley:

[quote=“SVTdriver,post:414,topic:30584"”]

i think if anyone spills the beans about what we’re doing to the tool, it’ll be this guy

[/quote]

nah, he’s an old school member

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:418,topic:30584"”]

nah, he’s an old school member

[/quote]

okay good, i was just worried because of his post count.

dont call me son!

Haha yeah na you know going into a post that youre subject to a kick in the ass so no worries :slight_smile:

haha the son thing is only cause I feel old now. 25 has been hard on me. I just got a great lease on a walker.

haha k, back on topic. enjoy kids :)~