I <3 Mandi

lol… i bet he doesnt really havea g/f for the record… i bet this is pointless other than exposing a loser on the internet and most likely doesnt have a “worthy” internet personality worth exposing… i strongly doubt hes a NEWMAN

[quote=“Janny,post:497,topic:30584"”]

“hope u like it though”
wow.

[/quote]

yeah, that was pretty awesome right there :lol:

if u need photoshop help, im here ;]

how about this… mandi aka dawn hotness tells skinny white male that she wants to spend a romantic weekend in niagra falls because she has never been there then were all at the airport with our finest donald duck atire when said skinny whit boy arives

[quote=“strokingnova,post:584,topic:30584"”]

how about this… mandi aka dawn hotness tells skinny white male that she wants to spend a romantic weekend in niagra falls because she has never been there then were all at the airport with our finest donald duck atire when said skinny whit boy arives

[/quote]

she has been to NFalls. at least according to “mandi”'s convos. with mustang d-bag

ot can we use the word epic any fucking more in this thread please

WOW…that’s all I can say. Other than newman’s project I have never read a thread this long.

and to Dawn :tup:

YAY love you guys, and Dawn, Buying you a beer or your drink of choice

lmao!!! MORE PHOTOSHOP!!

I volunteer my photoshop skills. I’m kind of some kind of professional or something. :gotme:

Also - Outgoing Skype calls show up with all zeroes or no caller ID at all. Sorry to whomever keeps insisting on using Skype for the calls. It may be a nice way to record the calls, but it won’t help the caller ID situation.

I’ve got a way to spoof caller ID#… You can make a phone call to him and make any number you want show up on his caller ID.

Edit: It can only spoof full numbers, 000-000-0000 style numbers. So if someone wants proof and wants me to spoof them a call from “911” I can’t do just 3 digits.

So, I explained the whole thing to my girlfriend today, and she got MAD at me when I told him about maybe us paying for the ticket to come up here:

“thats SO mean, i will not go with you to see this, sure you should tell his girlfriend, but what your planning is WRONG”

stupid bitch

Haha, bump.

no bumps are needed for a thread this EPIC, even at 1:15am…

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/751/donaldqw2.jpg

LOL

MY POINT EXACTLY, THIS THREAD CANNOT BE STOPPED

AHAHAHAHAHA

EDITED AND EVEN FUCKING BETTER HAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:592,topic:30584"”]

So, I explained the whole thing to my girlfriend today, and she got MAD at me when I told him about maybe us paying for the ticket to come up here:

[/quote]

him?

is there something your nottelling us … something your trying to cover up by using the word “girlfriend”???