I <3 Mandi

did he not give you an area code?

If we all call his cell, it will ruin the whole girlfriend thing! we can’t abuse that yet

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:142,topic:30584"”]

If we all call his cell, it will ruin the whole girlfriend thing! we can’t abuse that yet

[/quote]

this is true

Dawn, you need to call him from my phone (so I can record it)

You need to have phone sex with him. Ill meet you anywhere, and loan you my phone for as long as you need

If you dont want to do it, we need to at least find some other broad with a sexy voice…

WAIT, ITS HIS FUCKING PARENTS NUMBER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but first lets see how far we can go to ruin said relationship before we raid his house with calls

You would think people, even stupid ones, would realize that in the information age you can’t make false claims like owning a Lamborghini dealership without people finding out and making you into the internets next great douchebag. At the rate this is going it has the potential to end up cross posted all over if it makes it to the point where is girl dumps him.

Come on NYSPEED, this has potential, don’t drop the ball. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:137,topic:30584"”]

WHO IS READY FOR EPIC?! I just thought of this while taking a poop.

Lets set him up on a date with “Mandi”

Drive down, record him and what he drives. Make a complete FOOL out of him, then give said tape to girlfriend

Internet history in the making here folks

[/quote]

I’ll be down in NC next weekend for 2 weeks :smiley:

lmk :lol: :headbang:

we neeed to set up a fake date and see if he drives up in a lambo! or the shitty stang

Dear Dawn,

You rule.

Sincerely,
Jaeger

Dawn - we MUST see the pic of the girl you sent him, just to make sure it’s legit and all :wink:

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:147,topic:30584"”]

we neeed to set up a fake date and see if he drives up in a lambo! or the shitty stang

[/quote]

no

[quote=“vq30de,post:143,topic:30584"”]

this is true

Dawn, you need to call him from my phone (so I can record it)

You need to have phone sex with him. Ill meet you anywhere, and loan you my phone for as long as you need

If you dont want to do it, we need to at least find some other broad with a sexy voice…

[/quote]

Then send the g/f the mp3

win!

i know the area code for Charlette, NC is 828 i belive

Oh, nevermind, I found it:
http://duckman.pettho.com/characters/daphne.jpg

[quote=“DrDoS,post:151,topic:30584"”]

i know the area code for Charlette, NC is 828 i belive

[/quote]

Yeah, area code is no problem…

omg, we will have someone down in NC. First we will record said phone-sex call, set up date for next weekend. Stevil, would you have a camera and be able to suggest some places to meet up? This is by far NYSPEED history in the making

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:142,topic:30584"”]

[/quote]

Exactly, that comes after this epic trapping maneuver.

i swear

Phone sex FTMFW

and get him to say some weird shit so we can really embarass him

and mods should not allow new members for like a week. Just so he doesnt come on here and see this…

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:154,topic:30584"”]

omg, we will have someone down in NC. First we will record said phone-sex call, set up date for next weekend. Stevil, would you have a camera and be able to suggest some places to meet up? This is by far NYSPEED history in the making

[/quote]

yup and yup

hell, I’ll travel if need be. :rofl:

This is great.

I am willing to drive anyone, anywhere, for this to go down. Phone sex, video tape, all sent to duck, and recording reactions after. I’m leaving my girlfriend at work so i can stay on this longer lol

ROFL. Thread of the year.