I <3 NYspeed

I just got banned from thumpertalk.com/forum. I offered to mail someone a few ball bearings for free for this common mod and my post got deleted.

I was like “I cant offer to mail something to someone for free? someone needs to find something else to do”

So I am banned for 3 days. What a crock of shit. They are so stuck up over there, and I see it on a lot of other sites. Thats the second time I have had my post deleted, I think it was for something similar. They want everyone to create a wtb/fs thread to buy or sell anything, and then those threads arent included when you press the ‘new posts’ button so no one really knows they exist unless they look exclusively. Sure I guess things can get off topic but its not like we are writing a encyclopedia entry. ugh they can super suck it

:grouphug:

/rant

thats sorta like neons.org, its really immature how things are censored on there and ppl get offended really quickly, the word fuck gets replaced with “peanut”, so maybe there is some truth into neon owners being gapping vaginas =(

HAHA, peanut? that is great

so i guess if you put "so i hear your fucking that girl " that turns into “so i hear your peanuting that girl.” wow that is funny

I don’t know what you are talking about.

Internet forums are serious business.