I am not a noob

I had an account here but some SOB deleted it. I had roommate problems for a while and havent had internet. I am posting here so some jackass doesnt give me $hit about the noob crap. :rolleyes: My car should have a turbo in it within the next month as long as I dont have any more bad luck.

whatever noOb :rolleyes:

welcome rookie

SO who deleted my old account and why. Not cool.

board crashed since the last time you were here.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
board crashed since the last time you were here.

That explains it. Sorry for the hostility. I thought someone was just being a dick. My bad.

Originally posted by raverjames
That explains it. Sorry for the hostility. I thought someone was just being a dick. My bad.

its cool, i wasnt tryin to be a dick in the other thread, i was just telling you to post in here, thats all. i didnt know you use to be a member

anyways welcome again

I guess I should re-introduce myself. I am James. I am president of Bteam along with Brian Tapper and Amy. We are a Nissan club for the tri-state area but we welcome people with any make of car. Our meets are usually in Monroeville and Pittsburgh and we hang out with the Subaru people alot. Another person who is a big part of our group is Jiffy. I look forward to meeting some of you in future events. I have met Sonny a few times and have seen his beastly 1.8T. Hopefully I can keep up after my T28 install later in January.

I guess I should re-introduce myself. I am James. I am president of Bteam along with Brian Tapper and Amy. We are a Nissan club for the tri-state area but we welcome people with any make of car. Our meets are usually in Monroeville and Pittsburgh and we hang out with the Subaru people alot. Another person who is a big part of our group is Jiffy. I look forward to meeting some of you in future events. I have met Sonny a few times and have seen his beastly 1.8T. Hopefully I can keep up after my T28 install later in January.

does Brian Tapper go to Robert Morris?

Originally posted by whitey
does Brian Tapper go to Robert Morris?

HS? He is in college.

HS? He is in college.

yeah
Robert Morris University

I had an account here but some SOB deleted it. I had roommate problems for a while and havent had internet. I am posting here so some jackass doesnt give me $hit about the noob crap. :rolleyes:

:crying: your still a NooB.

hey what was your old name???/

raverjames21 i think

ok so not much difference

nope. It has been a while. Why did the board get messed up?

welcome:beer: no0b

welcome