i bet.......

ez there sleeper

o,ok…if i must tone ot down i will.let me rephrase that…

please o please throw ur ball in traaffic and run after it

lolololololol ya thats a much better way to say it. hmmm hahahahaha

i dont know why the fuck dont u come and do it for me…seein how big n bad u ass is…ask chaz were i live…come on…i fuckin dare u…mater of fact imm takin of tommorow do it then…i’ll still handle u…EVEN WITH A BROKEN COLLAR BONE…aahahahahah u aint shit to me ahahahahahaha!!!

i dont know why the fuck dont u come and do it for me…seein how big n bad u ass is…ask chaz were i live…come on…i fuckin dare u…mater of fact imm takin of tommorow do it then…i’ll still handle u…EVEN WITH A BROKEN COLLAR BONE…aahahahahah u aint shit to me ahahahahahaha!!!

chaz please tell him were i live…please!!!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/CA2F4Z2T.jpg

NOBODY! Can ride a bike like the master!

listen sleeper…i will meet u at the peguses tonught and YOUR ass WILL b MINE!!!1

so let me get this straight…u want to meet a dude down the pegasus and want his ass as well…:ugh2:

BAHAHAHAHWAWAWA NOW STOP BRINGING MY NAME INTO THIS!!! All you fucks,
his mind, not me, his finger tips on the keyboard NOT MINE SO FUCK OFF FUCKERS

:zzz:

did i studer schleeper

stop

colaborate n listen…

vanalia ice is back wit a brand new invention

I was actually going with

HAMMER TIME

hahaha

feeble grind and stall are with teh sprocket if i rember correctly, man i miss my days of bmx, just gave away a mongoose super goose a good one before they became shitty, and a DK SOB frame

feeble was with ur back pegon rail or wall and front wheel the wall,stall was wit hrear peg and dead stopped. now with the sprocket was called a desaster:beer:

ahh yes, now i rember, cant belive i forgot that