i bet.......

Or a rock n roll. Trails > street anyhow.

keep dreaming

I ride street alot, but it never keeps my attention like trails do. I could ride the same section all day at a good set of trails and never get bored. Of course, PSU street kept me entertained.

Trails during day then street at night>everything! Then comes racing,i used to do it all…same bike too…S&M OVersized holmes for evrything as well as standard street axels cut off the ends:hsdance:

all this talk makes me want to get back into it, but i dont think my knees would like it

same here,got on one the other dya and still could 360 it and street ride,u know the saying…

so u ride bikes to sleep?

shut up u lil whinny faggot:finger2:

whos whinning…and do u?

Screw cutting the axles off. Johnstown’s track let us tape em up.

Speaking of riding…the main six is almost ready to ride in at my new trails. It’s been too wet lately.

O ya,the lovely paved burms:nuts: Wwe now have em at SP:greddy:

They paved the turns at South Park the year after I quit racing. Never got to ride them.

The Grands paved turns were retarded fast. They also hurt when Mario Soto(RIP) puts you up and over into the banners too.

OTB always hurts man,i went OTB on the first turn in SP and went completeley over the fence a swell,as well as i did the same in kentucky…not fun:doh:

Sleeper…how old are you? Did we ever race each other?

i am 25,i was expert when i was 10-15,then ran open alot more to gain more out of the sport

why did u stop when u were 15

Why havent you stopped posting yet?

why would i ?

Because you should be busy fixing me some sandwiches.

^^ Make me some tacos