I:C/ WTT: 1995 s14 zenki for S13

Hello all

This is due to a family crisis and the recession.

The car is a 1995 nissan 240sx otherwise known as the s14. The car is not jdm sweet or anything of the sort it is as stock as it can come and clean in , out and under. I hope to trade for a S13 with very little rust as i’m being realistic in deciding to do this, however i’m aiming to avoid any underbody corrosion whatsoever. My car has 333325km on it and was rebuilt by the previous owner at around 260000km. Midas was responsible for a full break job in january and full exhaust work also. Car passed emissions without a hitch… I have added pics of the car, if you are serious please contact me by pm. if you feel the need to shit on my thread go ahead as free bumps are welcomed. I’ve been on SON long enough to know it is inevitable. any other questions feel free to ask.

does it have 2 pedals, or 3?

Valuable information.

my mistake…it is automatic… i’ll throw in the parts i have for the 5 speed swap…

what ballpark price are you looking at?

anyone???

How much money you looking for it?

S13 +$1800.
straight cash: $4400
S13 plus $2600 will throw in a redtop sr20det.

I’m constantly changing my mind on whether to keep this car or trade it for a clean s13 straight trade… if anyone is interested in a trade for an auto s13 coupe/convertible be sure to let me know.