I can haz prank call??

Ok…so who called me claiming to be “Bob” from Arnold’s towing?? LMAO funny ass shit, had me laughing hard!! 20 minutes of jibberish and I have no clue who it was haha, except for the fact that Im supposedly going to his moms house for dinner and buying him coffee, oh and my car got towed and the VIN was swapped :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

…So whos the guilty one ??

Wow somebody made a joke last 20 minutes without laughing? Id be lucky to last 20 seconds into a prank call.

haha ya props for that,there was a few pauses where I heard laughing in the background lol, but they knew my full name , my car…blah blah lol

Dammit I wish I still had your # Trish.

fixed it for ya pjb:number1

speaking of towing… id have to go with slowmarro… gotta be john.

I hang up if I don’t know who it is.

Twenty minutes? Damn you must have been bored or dillying yourself to the convo or something because that’s way too fucking long to listen to a prank call.

hahaha you asked me about this!

and you didn’t come hang out with us tonight :shifty

probably for good reason

hahaha i always flip out when people call me i hate that shit

Don’t answer numbers you don’t recognize and you won’t have this problem

I thought it was hilarious and I was bored so…ya lol

I ended up passin out hahaha, I fell asleep with my clothes and shoes on lmao:lol

I was waiting for a friend to call me and her number always comes up private, so I answered it:thumbup

I’m a good prank caller… LOL I used to do it for my friends to their boyfriends/girlfriends in college for fun… it’s quite funny when people get really pissed off LOL

did you find out who it was?

I don’t answer blocked numbers. And I love my Google Voice on my Pre.

Seriously… friend or not, if someone is calling from a blocked number they’re a sketchball.

Most of my family’s landline numbers are private :shifty

Landlines yes, but most people our age use cell phones… haha

im thinking k20 pranked me last night.

Pete u little fucker

Thanks for blaming it on me jerk!

And :rofl at you falling asleep with everything on