I cant believe my celica is for sale on ebay already.

Who cares if its being sold… your not paying for it when it breaks down the next 10 times before the year ends

it’s not like you didn’t bull shit the guy when he bought it

that body kit is quite possibly the ugliest thing ever

just put a bid on it!

Didn’t you sell it for a lot more than what the current bid is? That guy shouldn’t be in business anymore if he’s taking a loss like that.

why in the hell are you still looking at celicas? didn’t you learn from that one?

^^ I got a im yesterday from a friend on celicatech asking if it was my old car.

:gives: :1320:

I feel bad for whomever buys that. The guy makes it seem like there isn’t a damn thing wrong, EVER, with that car. Yikes

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

have you been watching the bidding at all? it’s now at 13,900. 53 bids on it.:rofl:

^^ Well the funny thing is its everyone off of celica tech… the kid has been emailing all of the bidders asking them to bid higher to see if they have a proxy bid… I meen its just getting bad… People retracting there bids…

What it comes down to is its all a big joke on celicatech…board members are putting big bids in and retracting them… its pretty funny. Then the kid made up a ebay name and is bidding on the car to raise the price… the car has been reported to ebay about 25x already… and I have emailed every buyer that isnt on the board to tell them how much of a POS It really is.

chad, remember that time i piss…'d, uhhh

It sure has a beautiful interior!

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19243&page=2&pp=45

all the chat logs and all are right there… pretty funny stuff on page 2.

no login ftL

^^ You should be able to login into ctech without login

no

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?

the board is like the cars… broke

i guess toyota owners are a bunch of drama queens. why would you stick your nose in some other guys business. pretty fucked up… but sounds about right coming from you.

i guess its all ready for him to screws the guy but not all right for that guy to screw someone else :dunno: