i could join the bandwagon for 3k but i won t..

this guy from tennesee is trying to get me to trade him my 96klzepgt for his 18o sx as he calls it… emailed me pics and its rather nice of a car… with a big rice wing… other then that and its ugly color… my 96ze pgt and 3k…

i would do this but i have a turbo car… fwd unfortanitly

even though my 96 ze means nothing to me i just don t have 3k to fork over and pay insurance on another vehical as i3 is enough as is…

rwd plus turbo would be fun! other wise he wants 7k for the car

just think you could hang with two forty and go clubbin :greddy2: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: j/k just what u need another car

now that u got the wheels u wanted off that probe u could probably easily sell that KLZE on PT.com if ur on there…

worth a shot if u don’t want it. that’s the sought after engine for them.

that or you could give it to me and i’ll put it in my piece of shit, come to think of it, i have a larger turbo than the one setup to go on the 4cyl. sitting in my garage that would fit a KLZE nicely.:cool:

finish this one… we need to race :cool:

can’t part no cars out till his is done and off the lift:D

I thought you sold all of the Probes up at the garage and only had the mx-6 :confused:

Originally posted by 97greengtp
I thought you sold all of the Probes up at the garage and only had the mx-6 :confused:

hahah… yeah right i have a car sitting at dans… and a car sitting at my dads awaiting me to do somthing with…