i drove a 08 impreza today

ok so i work at hamilton on rt 30 and today we got a new shipment in of ONE 08 impreza 5 door. silver “premium” packages and all that bullshit AUTO boooooo…

but here is my impression of the car

the interior is fun and new age…hard as hell to figure out…the pedal response is to say the least dull and boring but when the car gets going it stays at speed and crusies like a dream…the handling is really comparable to the older 06-07 four doors, turning radius was phenomenal the wheel response was good tight fast turns were no problem even tho its real top heavy but still holds the road tightly…brakes are good very heavy braking is easy to do…and now the gearbox…with a drive, sport, and sport-shift mode…drive holds gear and can barely get you up hills…sport is a fun mode for going through a nice twisty part of the road…the sport-shift is whats really surprised me the gear changes are quick and precise and they shift just as you want it to…i really enjoyed the car it was

for those who live closer to bowser subaru and want to drive it they as well have on in a five speed 5door base model…

Monkey

I’m supposed to go to Sales Consultant Ride and Drive for the Impreza, WRX and Tribeca. Unfortunately its in Camden New Jersey. I started at Budd Baer a week to late to get signed up for one thats closer. We are supposed to get a few any day now. We have the invoices, so its just a matter of time I guess. Maybe I’ll take one as a demo, and keep the miles off my STi.

adam its really a fun little car so have fun sorry i missed the gp this year fucking work

I got to go for work.

we have a 5 door in black with tan interior and a manual. Didn’t get a chance to drive it yet. Maybe this week. I may take one as my demo in a couple of months.

wrx in ten days yaaaaaaaaaaa

any pics?

If you want to know what the WRX wagon looks like look at the MS3 and add a tiny hoodscoop. If you want to know what the WRX sedan looks like look at the current corolla and add a tiny hoodscoop.

:embarass:

no rear lsd anymore :frowning: