i FINALLY got a new job

Would you call it being a dick to ask these questions?

Why do you charge me $2 for “lube” when you did not put one drop of grease on the car? There are no fittings to lube. I watched the work and they did not oil the door or hood hinges.

Why does an oil change now cost $90? The price seems to change each time. Sometimes it actully goes down, then up again next time.
Example:
8/04 $56.78, 6/05 $46.79, 8/06 $52.98.

if im working when u come in i’ll see what i can do for ya (pending i can get away with stuff like that). im not sure what days u usually go in, but im going to be working tuesdays, fridays and saturdays (and occasionally on monday).

yep, pretty much :slight_smile:

You don’t even have a vette so stop posing.
Mike tell keith and Joe some The pizza man says hello.They do have some great guys there too.I miss not going there,But I can’t pass up free O/C’s and inspections.:smash2:
D

:bloated:

Well usually I bring what they need(6 qts and the $8 filter lol), and the wonderful guys there just change the oil and filter, no questions asked usually for free…so it costs me like $40 for an oil change instead of like $80.

The reason for the difference is that the people there jack up the price of Mobil 1(to $9 a quart)…just do exactly what I do. Bring the exact amount of oil and filter, and even if they do charge you(which owning a vette, Im assuming they will :)) it’s like $10 for the labor…

i wonder if they will have you make a chrismas tree out of oil filters

Thanks for the tip. See you in spring Mike.

Fuzzy that snowman makes me laugh evrytime I see it.
D

Yeah I know it’s such a bad-ass little snowman. :slight_smile:

Now I can laugh everytime I post!!!
D

:tup: to leaving UPS. I worked there for 1.5 years and hated it … I quit on my way to helping my buddy drive to Arizona 2 summers ago.

hahahahaha i just burst into laughter in the computer library at UB. thanks

well, first day was today. things went really well, all i really do is unscrew drain plugs, let oil drain, replace the drain plug, and put a new filter on, and thats it. i was there from 8 am to 2 pm today and 3 of us did like 20-30 cars, and they said that was a busy day for them. still seemed like i spent a lot of time standing around and doing nothing though.