woohooo i got fired!

i gave my two week notice two weeks ago. well today i walked in(its my last day). i am wearing street clothes(brought my work clothes to change into and i came in at 12 i work at 1230) but i was eating a sub. he told me to punch in i wanna goto lunch.i said no he said ur an asshole. my former boss then told me to drive to carquest and pick up parts. i told him sure give me mileage he then said u know what go home. i am extatic i am done with pepboys. the place is a scum hole filled with shady people. i dont recommend anyone work there or go there for service. 9 times out of 10 your getting lied to and scammed. hopefully my new job works out. but i would much rather be unemployed and drain out my savings then go back to that shit hole.

where is your new job going to be at? im still looking lol. and rent is ddue in 4 days. thats all the money i have left. i really dont want to go into credit cards again

wow thats for telling us that everyone that works there is shady, but only after letting me get my alignment done there.

my jobs a 9to 5 job no desk though so i dont think it would work for ur needs.i put in a good word in parts for u

right but did i recommend prts u didnt need? did i upsell u? i never said there hacks they do good work but what they write on the paper thats required

burning bridges ftw

that bridge was burnt. i will never need anything from that company.

yeah i went online and made sure i put in an app, but i think i put in for sales. should i go back on and apply for parts?

Since you got fired you can get unemployment, unless your 2 weeks notice was on paper.

yes it was iam not concerned i start my new job monday. just i can go out and get hammered earlier today

+1

Since when do you get unemployment for being fired ? You only get it if laid off I thought.

Nope, you get fired and it wasn’t anyhting crazy bad you are elgible.

if you leave the workforce through fault of your own…i.e. poor performance, stealing, public masteurbation, etc… you do not qualify.

Welcome to the club joe :stuck_out_tongue:

now NYS can pay for all your drinks for the next few weeks

I got unemployment for being fired and also a resignation.

Anywho nice job on getting fired Joe, so does that mean we can finish the neon :slight_smile:

The company has to fight it though. Plenty of people at adelphia got unenjoyment while i was there. Theses people were the worst of the worst workers. Sometimes adelphia went to argue about it and still lost.

ummm i used to work at pep boys. well a long time ago. did u work in svc at the one on sheridan/blvd? i know all of the guys in the shop. sure a few of the people are asshats, but theres a few techs who know what theyre doing. you just have to know who to have do the work.

is the svc manager mike now?

edit: getting fired is never a good idea. it just causes issues in the future, especially when interviewing for any good job.

meh unemployment isnt that much after taxes

lol joe