woohooo i got fired!

Dont get me started on thier Inspections . And why cant they seam to line up dots on timing belts??

nice :tup: lol

pepboys sucks anyway

Yea i hear ya man i worked for the pepboys in hamburg a few years back, place was a joke- and i worked for Monroe- trust me that place will ripp off anyone!!!

i worked at elmwood and all the techs there right now i would hire if i opened a shop there all great. amherst is great to and ur right about stubborn.

also i got fired today and i start my new job monday. i am pretty much set no need to file for unemployment

pm sent yo

Congrats on the firing, I only have one more week left at my job and I can finally go back to school. :tup:

^^^ Fuzzy your quitting?

Good job fuzzy, you will be 100% more likeable when you leave there.

:tup: Time for a new job you can grow to hate.

Yeah I’m taking a short-term paycut, I can’t deal with that place anymore it’s pushing me over the edge. That and I want to go back to college for electrical engineering, and not so much computers.

Joe I probably saw you there a few times at parts / service… I was there a few times when my ford broke, I thought you looked familiar…
I was in there about 2 weeks ago lookin for a fan resister / fan switch for a ford focus… as well as a din removal tool… Although you probably don’t remember because you deal with 100’s of ppl a day.

lol i remember i couldnt remember who u were though. iam like i know that guy

I have only been in there (Elmwood) a couple of times and it always seemed like the counter people were pissed off at something. Honestly, the customer service there sucked every time I went there.

I was there one time and two guys were playing around the radios. The one girl was cashing me out and the 2 guys walked towards the door. The alarm went off and her and 2 other dudes were just standing there.

Advanced Auto Parts > *

pepper boys sucks ballz i can’t believe there still in business. Can’t wait till they go under like everything else in this city. :tup:

congrats? :wink:

lols

honestly everyone that knows me knows iam done with that place. i never thought working in a service department in a parts store would be hard to get parts. plus everyone there whines and bitches to no end. they forced are store manager to leave but yet payed the shadiest guy there more money to stay. i like the people in service i hate the customers. i cant even count the amount of times i have called the police, had the police called on me been asked to step outside, been screamed at, been put down by people that dont even have jobs. fuck elmwood

yay for booze tonight

Thank god my buddy gets wholesale prices on ford parts.

I hate pep boys. Its got a very ghetto feel to it.

I’d rather buy my motor oil at walmart, and thats pretty low.

god i’m glad to hear you’re leaving there before they steal your soul

Too late, I’m still trying to reclaim what is left. I feel so dull and boring because of that place. :frowning: