i FINALLY got a new job

as of today, i am offically employed at Paddock Chevrolet, as a quick lube technician. basically, i hcange oil and put air in tires. its a LOT more money and more hours than UPS, so bye-bye UPS!

so, they’re letting me work on OTHER people’s cars and paying me for it…scary thoght, huh?

absolutely.

do you still go to school?

note to chevy buys dont take your car back to padock for the free oil changes.

yeah but the posistion is part time and they were able to fit me in around my school scheudle. i work 3 days a week that i dont have classes durring school, and then a coupple other days when i am out of school. nice thing is im always done and out of there by 4:30, so i still have some time to do whatever and relax.

Note to self…

Free oil changes… Ummm no. They charge you.

Congrats Mike… but they will probably make fun of you for owning a Mopar :slight_smile:

i have 2 chevys and the mopar may be “no-par” before long.

Note to self: Don’t bring car to paddock, even if my life depends on it. :slight_smile:

Damn,they literally hire anybody these days :lol:

Inb4ohshitthereisadoublegasketonthisoilfilter

plus one

my sister for buying a brand new envoy has like the first 3 oil changes free soo you loose on that one.

haha

I’m sure he’ll call me for help :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

OHHH shit Paddock is in major trouble :biglaugh:

Stay in school :mamoru:

Yea, I think I’ll actually do my own oil changes on my leases. Or bring them on the days Mike isn’t working :slight_smile:

I agree :slight_smile:

i never thought id quote you…