i FINALLY got a new job

haha. Out of all the Chevy dealers in the area I have heard the least complaints about Paddock.

ugh changing oil in the winter…

:lol: I love how his new job thread turned into a fucking roast!

edit: Until now.

And +1 to stay in school. I see you said you have no classes during school though, that might be the problem.

Until has one l.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/picard.jpg

LOL

wrong thread buddy

Save your typing and get back to work slacker.

gotta enjoy it while i can. there will be no online time at the new job lol.

So there is a plus side to you working there ??

ROFL

ZING

Congrats man, getting your foot in the door is always a good thing if you want to be a tech eventually.

God, this is the most amazing jpg in the history of the internet.

i just spit up my drink

Watch how fast that changes.

:lol:

best thread ever

Good for you Mike. Let us know what it’s like to work for a typical sleezball dealer.

I live close to Paddock. They SUCK just as much as most dealers do. They wanted $90 to change the oil in my 'Vette. $9 a quart for mobil one. The place is just an all around circus. From the phone system to the cashier to the service manager, all have been PISS POOR. I bought new Chevys '01 & '04 and they just might be my last due to lousy dealer service. Ask me in person for detailed stories of how they tried to rape me, how shoddy their work is, and how they take advantage of women that don’t know shit about cars. Rant over.

my friend is a mechanic there and he said its a great place to work :gotme: i’ll let you know how it goes though, and if theres a point where i could do something to help u out on that $90 oil change i’ll let you know.

O man, does that mean they fired one of the lube techs? If so Im going to be super pissed, because they ALWAYS hooked me up there…I guess not being a dick to the lube guys has it’s perks…